Keyshawn Greene in the portal

I'd love to hear you explain how you THINK we could count the kid towards the 2022-2023 cycle. This should be fun.

By the way, I know the answer, and it either involves him paying his own way at UM, or else enrolling in January 2022. We can't blueshirt him in August 2021, as we officially recruited him (he took an official visit to UM).

This kid isn't coming to UM unless we give him a 2021-2022 counter, and we can't do that until January 2021. And that would take another spot away from our signing class.

Optimism is fun. Realism is hard.
yup ur always the life of the party

Advertisement
How long before Frost enters his name in the portal to transfer back to UCF? 😂 Bet he's regretting going up there just as much as these kids lol
I know he played there but that once great giant is a stumbling midget now, especially leaving the Big 12 for the B10. I can’t imagine he knew what a cluster **** that job would be, I bet he longs for the days back in Sunny Orlando

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
This is loki funny.
2bqE (1).gif

Advertisement
You take this kid. That speed you can’t teach. He’s the only piece missing from giving UM the most athletic defense in CFB next season.

I have absolutely zero, and I mean ZERO sympathy for anyone who commits to living in Nebraska for four years without having a clue what that would be like.

Cow tipping is big there! That's a big draw!

Just can't pick a field with a bull in it - in the dark.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bags were obviously dropped for them to go there. Then Covid and BLM hit and they were like peace out what you gonna do about it nothing.
Took the money and run

Advertisement
None of the Big 3 would allow him to play QB. Plus Nebraska was still a powerhouse back then.

Yeah, guys tend to stick around when you’re winning back to back national titles.

Nebraska’s program is nothing at all like what it was when Frazier was there.

Advertisement
Back