Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
You must be from Osawatomie or Paola if Gates is overrated. All I ***c with is Gates, Big T's, Bryants
I ain't even from KC, oh smart one.
😂😂😂
I'm from Philly.
😂😂😂
🗣🗣🗣 GATES STILL OVERRATED

Ill5agree with you on the Arthur Bryant's, tho. That's the only thing imma agree with you on in this thread.

Maybe we can move Lingard to LB still as Blustein mentioned the other month :ROFLMAO:

Can't be any worse than Penos putting him as a fullback for Burns

God i hate this staff so much :snoopfacepalm:

Nope! The only thing you own is your slurper brigade and what used to be your reputation on here, that is until you came out of the closet as the Hecht center bootlicking mole maricon that you are! Lmao

You can’t go 24 hours without @ me. You wake up and search for my posts.

You couldn’t ignore me if you tried.

I own you.

Advertisement
You don't own schit. You hitched yourself to the worst corch in Miami history. Great job, you have proven yourself to have a low IQ. How does that mean you own Nickane?

You spend your days trolling for confrontation with hopes of getting into a 100 post argument with some random stranger on a message board.

Yeah, you’re practically a member of Mensa.

You spend your days trolling for confrontation with hopes of getting into a 100 post argument with some random stranger on a message board.

Yeah, you’re practically a member of Mensa.

Ever heard of the pot calling the kettle black? All do you do is roam around here slurping the corch and starting fights with anyone that doesn't slurp the corch.

Advertisement
Greene liked it
So this guy Greene liked the tweet and our coaches are supposed to talk to him on Monday????

F*ck that. Whatever punk *** coach calls him needs to take the **** green and orange off.

you gonna let a kid use us for a free visit during art Basel.Like a tweet on twitter trashing our corch and we calling this cat???? What f*cking CUCKS! We are!!!

May Greene rest in corn ****. Go big red these nuts!

I didn’t like it that much but it was years ago

It's still salty as ****. It's a hit or miss depending on which one you go to. Only Gates I go to is in KCK. You can find better mom and pop BBQ in KC than the name brands. Like Philly with the Pat's or Geno's.

I rather talk about food than the University of Coral Gables right now... lol I'm out here driving this bus in the snow, brother.

Advertisement
It's still salty as ****. It's a hit or miss depending on which one you go to. Only Gates I go to is in KCK. You can find better mom and pop BBQ in KC than the name brands. Like Philly with the Pat's or Geno's.

I rather talk about food than the University of Coral Gables right now... lol I'm out here driving this bus in the snow, brother.
Careful man. I don’t do well on ice. We’re getting some tomorrow too I think.

Advertisement
After he dropped FSU, we were his main target. But we couldn't seal the deal and lost out. This was a complete failure by the staff and a direct result of the abysmal season we just had and the disarray around this coaching staff.

Unless drastic changes are made with the staff (Enos, Barry, Patke to start), Diaz will get fired in year 3.

After he dropped FSU, we were his main target. But we couldn't seal the deal and lost out. This was a complete failure by the staff and a direct result of the abysmal season we just had and the disarray around this coaching staff.

Unless drastic changes are made with the staff (Enos, Barry, Patke to start), Diaz will get fired in year 3.
Such failures do give Manny more cover should he wish to make drastic changes. It isn’t just that he didn’t let the coaches settle in and panicked. Bad record and recruiting failures. Latter being the extra cover.

Year 2

Advertisement
Back