Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Personal attacks

It’s obvious you or whatever social media at Nebraska that put that together have no idea how *** this is.
Like literally *** AF. Not like *** corny. Like *** as in dudes will unzip cause there is going to be a big red dck abut to pound someone’s cornhusker in the next scene.
Blue oyster certified homo sht right here. I thought south beach was *** friendly. Who knew Nebraska was king

Last edited:
Advertisement
What I see right now compared to the past is different. Golden, and Shannon weren't going to get it done. Richt was stubborn. Manny will get it turned around.
Wow. Whst is it you see that convinces you of that? Manny’s staff is awful. His culture has been awful. His instincts and judgment bad. His talking and hype are bad. His team underperformed probably worse than any of the guys you mentioned. He got embarrassed by by FIU. And yet you’re sure he’ll fix this? You must be his mother.

Advertisement
Wow. Whst is it you see that convinces you of that? Manny’s staff is awful. His culture has been awful. His instincts and judgment bad. His talking and hype are bad. His team underperformed probably worse than any of the guys you mentioned. He got embarrassed by by FIU. And yet you’re sure he’ll fix this? You must be his mother.

He’s a clown.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What I see right now compared to the past is different. Golden, and Shannon weren't going to get it done. Richt was stubborn. Manny will get it turned around.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Don’t understand why Greene is having a meeting with staff after committing to another school. What’s he going to say- you came in second?

Advertisement
Back