Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

He's 40/42 (95%) with his crystal balls for the 2020 class so he's the best bet we got as fans.
You're right, but lemme ask you why you think it is Ivins is so "conservative" with his CB's?

Dude aint plugged in like that, he gets fed exactly what staff wants him to be feed everyone in the program knows who his sauce is on staff.

But I do get where your coming from in the common fan perspective. If Ivins had the right in's the CB would already be in for greene, but hes not sure about it.. cmon.

Advertisement
You're right, but lemme ask you why you think it is Ivins is so "conservative" with his CB's?

Dude aint plugged in like that, he gets fed exactly what staff wants him to be feed everyone knows who his sauce is on staff.

But I do get where your coming from in the common fan perspective. If Ivins had the right in's the CB would already be in for greene, but hes not sure about it.. cmon.
Yeah I think you’re both right. Fwiw I don’t follow anything Ivins does just what gets posted here.

I suppose I would prefer someone to be conservative than be wrong all the time and feed us that “recruiting is fluid” bullshyt haha

Yeah I think you’re both right. Fwiw I don’t follow anything Ivins does just what gets posted here.

I suppose I would prefer someone to be conservative than be wrong all the time and feed us that “recruiting is fluid” bullshyt haha
This, he may not be as plugged in as fans would like, but if he puts it in it means it's a go or vice versa that guy is gone.

Dude aint plugged in like that, he gets fed exactly what staff wants him to be feed everyone in the program knows who his sauce is on staff.

So who we closing with in your opinion? The last 5 spots

He's 40/42 (95%) with his crystal balls for the 2020 class so he's the best bet we got as fans.
Ivins said he was going To be conservative with his picks and rightfully so this year. So far he has been on the money, first person who had knighton crystal balled to Miami in the media out of nowhere too recently that day. He’s probably still weary about that Keyshawn Greene visit to FSU if anything As I am And a lot of other Miami fans I’m sure and will probably put a crystal ball in officially after That visit if it happens most likely

Advertisement
Ivins said he was going To be conservative with his picks and rightfully so this year. So far he has been on the money, first person who had knighton crystal balled to Miami in the media out of nowhere too recently that day. He’s probably still weary about that Keyshawn Greene visit to FSU if anything As I am And a lot of other Miami fans I’m sure and will probably put a crystal ball in officially after That visit if it happens most likely
Yep if he doesnt go to the visit he is all us him visiting worries me a little now since haggins is staying. We shall see I think ultimately he is ours

Advertisement
According to the article below, FSU isn't in his top 5 and he might be visiting Nebraska this weekend, The article came out this morning. His top five in the article is Nebraska, Auburn, Florida, Central Florida and Miami

Advertisement
According to the article below, FSU isn't in his top 5 and he might be visiting Nebraska this weekend, The article came out this morning. His top five in the article is Nebraska, Auburn, Florida, Central Florida and Miami

Fantastic news if true, would much rather him visit there than FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back