Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Why is no other premier program (Bama, UF, UGA, LSU) going after him? Maryland is 3-7 and facing literally no resistance when it comes to keeping what CIS is proclaiming as the 'best LB prospect in South Florida'. Not buying the hype, sorry.
Well I'm not the only one who believes Hyppolite is legit

Tutu Atwells wasn't pursued by those schools and he destroyed us vs Loserville. We need an infusion of team speed and Hyppolite has it.

Advertisement
fields is a good recruiter, but its very diff to recruit the kids you want to without bags. he had that at oregon. doesnt here. dont expect big time recruiters to be the same here if the situations arent the same. its why coley struggled to recruit the same kids hed knock out of the park at FSU and at UGA. hes a good recruiter, but iwthiout bags, youre going to lose those kids.
There is also a big difference in being a director of recruiting, recruiting kids versus being a position coach and recruiting them . His recruiting as an assistant coach is a big fat TBD

Advertisement
yet we took AJ Mathis to try and get mccluster....... yet were not getting him.

oh and we took washington to get francois.......... oh wait LOL

JV hour with this staff recruiting
Recruiting isn't there strength...they are worse then mctooth and Golden that's how bad they are. They better win big cause if this goes south it will get ugly fast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well I'm not the only one who believes Hyppolite is legit

Tutu Atwells wasn't pursued by those schools and he destroyed us vs Loserville. We need an infusion of team speed and Hyppolite has it.
Who else is pushing for Hyppolite right now aside from Maryland? Answer my question.

Kid really likes Maryland. They did a good job with his recruitment. However, his recruiting will really get going in the next few weeks now that the season is over. Everyone needs to relax
Well I heard we don't like him as a prospect because of some simple as issue that u can teach. That's what ****es me off about this recruitment of this specific player

Who else is pushing for Hyppolite right now aside from Maryland? Answer my question.
Your right but your using an argument that u have been puzzy hurt before about. When I say he doesn't have a big time offer to any random kid we have u get upset and quench your ******. Now it's funny because your using the same argument on Hyppolite. Hilarious **** man....and c'mon posters know this is true with Autisticane

Advertisement
Back