Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
If your not recruiting Flowe as option A when you had him fly out in his own dime, on campus for a official and your in contact with him then you should be fired yesterday...hyppo is committed to ******* Maryland!! So no I can’t take him seriously if I’m a coach unless HE shows legit interest, he’s on the back burner. But u stay in contact. Greene is being recruited. Said he’s going to decommitt..maybe he’s typing it up on his iPhone notes app while we debate this lol..but until there comes a day where there is absolutely no possible way of getting Flowe you act as tho he’s a viable option...welcome to national recruiting
Ur missing the point

His dream school is FSU, and it's 30 minutes from his town. This kid is simply having fun with the process and wants to take a free trip. If he is an EE and FSU doesn't have coach then there is a slight chance otherwise, we should not fall for it.

He initially intended to sign early but was/is unsure of when he will enroll. Which could be an indication of grade issues or he just wants to finish high school. An apparently he was close with Willie Taggart so his firing could be fueling an emotional decision on Greene's part.

Go Canes

Go Canes
He says in his most recent article that Miami was actually his dream school & he watches film of Ray Lewis still.

Greene grew up a Hurricane fan and says “Ray Lewis is my favorite linebacker and to this day I still watch his highlights. His motivational speeches - I listen to one of them before every game.”

Advertisement
baker and the staff dont love hyppo. i made a post last monday about Greene being possible with harrell. they think they have a shot with flowe. greene, flowe, and cave is a strong class if they can pull it off im just not buying into flowe to be disappointed.
That would be quite the haul.

Has more weight currently. Played against better talent, Just as fast, but they likely play 2 diff lb spots. Ruben is likely a Will or Mike. Greene is a Sam backer..think Mccloud.
Hypollite upside in college is really high as he has all the tools coming in as a freshman.
I think they obviously have Greene rated higher on their board though.
Haven’t seen Hypollite in coverage yet... I think he’s athletic enough and looked more active this year compared to at American heritage

Advertisement
Your point is don’t put all your eggs in the Flowe basket. I understand your point. But your wrong. You put all your eggs, bags, soul, wives, wife, ex wives, side hoes, and children in the Flowe basket until the end..that doesn’t mean you can’t recruit the others
Side hoes even?

Who coach Woodey? LB coach?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well what happens when Woodie isn’t retained? I almost had a seizure reading that **** tweet.
It should be really interesting. If they hire haggins which makes no sense how u hire a guy who has never been a DC wonder what he does with the current staff

Advertisement
Back