Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
Wow we clowned manny and baker for going after him. Now look what’s happening. I’ll happily eat my words

Advertisement
So if UM potentially have 2 4 star LBs, with good speed, and a 5 star LB who is a long shot but all seem pretty interested; will the staff drop one of our 3 LB to add the best talent or stay oblivious to the fact that some of the guys that are committed are not UM quality.
If that situation were to play out albeit highly unlikely, they can move Mathis to striker.

If Manny and the staff is serious about adding the best talent, there is no question Mathis should be drop and the staff should just focus on adding Hyppolite and Greene. They should not be holding a spot for Flowe
**** no. Flowe has a spot whenever he wants in. Ole Maryland kid I wouldn’t give time of day unless he reaches out..Mathis should not be dropped. Riggins and smith are out 1st..Greene is a take

Advertisement
So not everyone up near tally is sold on haggins being coach and with him getting more and more traction some local coaches are telling kids to look at all their options

Your reading comprehension must not be very good. I don't think a kid is 'having fun with the process' when he doesn't name his 'dream school' in his top 2.

Heck yeah he is having fun with his recruitment he has been committed to FSU since April 2018 and hasn't visited anywhere except traillerhasse. The boy heard about how Nebraska offers at least two corn feed midwest hostesses per recruit so he going to get the double Becky service. I wouldn't be shocked if a few other schools pop in there. The young man is taking a page from SFL recruits of naming UM their leader to garner interest from other P5 schools.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** no. Flowe has a spot whenever he wants in. Ole Maryland kid I wouldn’t give time of day unless he reaches out..Mathis should not be dropped. Riggins and smith are out 1st..Greene is a take
Mathis should be dropped, he is not good and plays on complete slow motion and is not better than Hyppolite, Greene or Flowen so again in what world should he not be dropped if there are better prospects out there.

Advertisement
Back