Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

It does matter because you still have 4 star LBs like Greene and Hyppolite who are very interested.
I doubt we take 5 linebackers and I don’t think we're dropping anyone due to the optics. I'd be happy with 1 more of those 2 and call it a day.

Advertisement
can he possibly be a replacement for branch at striker or LB all the way?????

Honestly, our numbers are so bad we shouldn't even be recruiting strikers.

Safeties that don't pan out and have the range can play striker. LBs that don't get quite big enough can play striker. If you recruit strikers and miss on the other more critical positions, you're screwed.....especially with our low scholarship numbers and depth.

Advertisement
I doubt we take 5 linebackers and I don’t think we're dropping anyone due to the optics. I'd be happy with 1 more of those 2 and call it a day.
Everything you said I already know, I didn't say that dropping commits to add hyppolite and Greene is going to happen I'm trying to explain why it should happen.

Please bring this kid in 🙏🏾

That will makeup for not taking Hyppolite, although I wish we would take both of them.

We need an injection of Speed at LB & this kid is a legit 4.4 backer with good ability.

I hope he's an EE, getting him & Tirek Austin-Cave in early would be huge for the LB corps next season.
Who is better El? Greene or Hyppolite?

Advertisement

Has more weight currently. Played against better talent, Just as fast, but they likely play 2 diff lb spots. Ruben is likely a Will or Mike. Greene is a Sam backer..think Mccloud.
Hypollite upside in college is really high as he has all the tools coming in as a freshman.
I think they obviously have Greene rated higher on their board though.

Hyppolite is the best LB in the country to most on CIS but he refuses to flip from a god awful Maryland squad? Calling BS on the hype

Advertisement
If Manny and the staff is serious about adding the best talent, there is no question Mathis should be drop and the staff should just focus on adding Hyppolite and Greene. They should not be holding a spot for Flowe
No..nobody committed to Maryland is I’m their right mind..you keep Mathis and add Greene..and Flowe has a spot no matter who needs to dropped..tf we look like turning down that talent. Doesn’t mean you tell a kid u want who wants to commit “no there’s no more spots”. But If someone needs to be dropped for Flowe..u do it and don’t look back

Advertisement
No..nobody committed to Maryland is I’m their right mind..you keep Mathis and add Greene..and Flowe has a spot no matter who needs to dropped..tf we look like turning down that talent. Doesn’t mean you tell a kid u want who wants to commit “no there’s no more spots”. But If someone needs to be dropped for Flowe..u do it and don’t look back
Of course you drop somebody for Flowe, what I'm trying to say is that the staff should not be recruiting Flowe as option A with Greene and Hyppolite as option B or C. They should be looking to add the 2 studs from Fl regardless and then of Flowe wants in you drop somebody, another don get ****ed like the usually do.

Of course you drop somebody for Flowe, what I'm trying to say is that the staff should not be recruiting Flowe as option A with Greene and Hyppolite as option B or C. They should be looking to add the 2 studs from Fl regardless and then of Flowe wants in you drop somebody, another don get ****ed like the usually do.
If your not recruiting Flowe as option A when you had him fly out in his own dime, on campus for a official and your in contact with him then you should be fired yesterday...hyppo is committed to ******* Maryland!! So no I can’t take him seriously if I’m a coach unless HE shows legit interest, he’s on the back burner. But u stay in contact. Greene is being recruited. Said he’s going to decommitt..maybe he’s typing it up on his iPhone notes app while we debate this lol..but until there comes a day where there is absolutely no possible way of getting Flowe you act as tho he’s a viable option...welcome to national recruiting

If your not recruiting Flowe as option A when you had him fly out in his own dime, on campus for a official and your in contact with him then you should be fired yesterday...hyppo is committed to ******* Maryland!! So no I can’t take him seriously if I’m a coach unless HE shows legit interest, he’s on the back burner. But u stay in contact. Greene is being recruited. Said he’s going to decommitt..maybe he’s typing it up on his iPhone notes app while we debate this lol..but until there comes a day where there is absolutely no possible way of getting Flowe you act as tho he’s a viable option...welcome to national recruiting
they have greene ahead of him. flagg is staying. not sure if they would drop mathis. they might drop a couple more kids

Advertisement
Back