Keys to a win over Kentucky

Advertisement
They aren’t missing because the D and effort has been atrocious. We are already lacking length and size but no effort makes a suspect D an awful d
The effort has been infuriating, seeing Sheppard wide open on those 3’s is gonna give me grey hair. We must still be trying to burn off all the turkey from Thanksgiving lol

Advertisement
I honestly didn’t expect to get our asses kicked like this

This was always a real possibility if Kentucky couldn’t miss. Tonight they shot their load and we had foul trouble early. And we were ice cold 1-4.

Doesn’t make it hurt less but it’s happened both of the last two years. Better to happen in November than March.

I’ve been saying this all off season. The backcourt is way too small and not explosive. Watson might be a nice option or George
They let George handle the ball alot and he looked good driving.. Idk if that was only because benz was in foul trouble, they might need to explore that option ALOT harder and help him get comfortable making decisions and getting others involved.. He needs alot of reps in that role

agree this (whipping) barely matters. if we finish 22-8 with some bad losses we still get an invite and then can go on a streak if the stars line right. would be nice to be a high seed top 10 team then but oh well, not holding my breath, even if we 100% healthy throughout
(and truth be told, we've had several runs of awfulness mixed in with the 5 AND 0 start)

Advertisement
I leave everyone with this - We lost by 18 on a neutral court to Maryland this time last year. This Kentucky team would blow the doors off of that Maryland squad.

If this is happening in February then I’ll be concerned
And we had 9 days off and we are on the road. But nope according to some people the sky is falling.

I doubt anyone is ok with the loss, but it's just a really bad night. UK might be the better team but if they play this game 10 times I doubt they blow us out like this. We can't hit anything and they can't miss. It sucks, but ain't a **** thing any of us can do about it.
Exactly. It's a bit weird that Cal is still playing his starters, but it is what it is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really don’t like that we have a week plus off after this. Thank god it’s a cupcake next week. Just putrid all around tonight. Have a chance to get back on track next week

Watson could use more burn.
He's going to get that PT, don't be shocked if he's getting **** near starters minutes by the end of the regular season. He's big, has a decent shot, and from what I've seen is starting to understand defensively. That will get you minutes. Him plus #7 are going to be legit players off the bench as the season wears on.

Advertisement
Back