Keys to a win over Kentucky

Advertisement
A lot of people are losers then who are ok with losing. But this isn't a close loss you can hang your hat on. This was an *** whooping.

I doubt anyone is ok with the loss, but it's just a really bad night. UK might be the better team but if they play this game 10 times I doubt they blow us out like this. We can't hit anything and they can't miss. It sucks, but ain't a **** thing any of us can do about it.

Casey looks completely unplayable on both ends of the court. It’s disappointing that we couldn’t bring in a solid portal big to back up Pmier.

Advertisement
Kentucky just isn’t missing and we are not making. You can tell that once they got momentum they ran with it. But hey last two years we have been blown out early in the season just for us to run the table rest of the way.

Advertisement
THIS team has a LOT of work (and improving) to do. ...and MAJOR flaws...No comparison to those
The last two teams were small, little production off the bench, got embarrassed early in the year by one team and had a tough time rebounding. I’d say there are comparisons. This team has scored 79 plus points in each game this year.

Kentucky just isn’t missing and we are not making. You can tell that once they got momentum they ran with it. But hey last two years we have been blown out early in the season just for us to run the table rest of the way.
They aren’t missing because the D and effort has been atrocious. We are already lacking length and size but no effort makes a suspect D an awful d

We got slaughtered by Maryland last year. It’s a bad game - but it’s one game.
there will be others. so dont be shocked. yeah they can jell and play their balls off in March and do it again. but for now we are not a top 20 team

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back