Keys to a win over Kentucky

Advertisement
Kansas in the elite 8 in 2022 was very similar to this. Forgive me for realizing the sky isn’t falling after one bad game in a long season. This team isn’t going to beat everyone. A lot of people seem to be on my side instead of your whining ***.
A lot of people are losers then who are ok with losing. But this isn't a close loss you can hang your hat on. This was an *** whooping.

Yea Benz and Nijel not gonna work, easy to steal ball from them, they turn over allot tryna drive

Advertisement
Can they keep it up? Historically, Cal's teams have been mediocre as **** from the perimeter, he relies on overwhelming people with platoons of athletic marvels.
idk breh, I dont watch them like that and dont care about their season either way.. I looked at numbers coming in and they were near top in offensive numbers and we left their shooters open hoping for misses.. not a good plan..

Advertisement
Coach L ACC title team lost big early season game to Arizona in 2013.

Elite 8 team lost big early to Alabama.

Final 4 team lost big to Maryland.
THIS team has a LOT of work (and improving) to do. ...and MAJOR flaws...No comparison to those

Coach L ACC title team lost big early season game to Arizona in 2013.

Elite 8 team lost big early to Alabama.

Final 4 team lost big to Maryland.
That's fair. It's early. Kentucky is legit. It just sucks seeing them lose and this badly when we were all so excited for this game. I vent when I'm angry and this game got me ******* angry. Time to move on to the next one.

Advertisement
THIS team has a LOT of work (and improving) to do. ...and MAJOR flaws...No comparison to those
yeah on any given night if 4 or 5 of the starters plays their balls off we can beat anyone, or come close. Thanks goodness the March formula allows for just that
(starters tonight didnt play their balls off ofc, mostly they were just OFF and OFF-full)

Advertisement
A lot of people are losers then who are ok with losing. But this isn't a close loss you can hang your hat on. This was an *** whooping.
Like one poster just said. 2013 team lost to Arizona big, 2022 team last to Bama big, 2023 lost to Maryland big. All early season games and all resulted in tournament runs. Now shut the **** up and move onto the next game this weekend.

Advertisement
Back