Keys to a win over Kentucky

Advertisement
Sure. Tell me where you buy yours. Yay we’re down by 30 let's not be ****ed off. Let's just be OK with it. Clown.
It’s ******* game 6 of the season against a blue blood on the road after being off 9 days shut the **** up.

Advertisement
Omier showing we can go to him when we need a bucket is huge. I was screaming for it last year late in games but not sure he was ready then. He absolutely is now and mixing that with his elite FT shooting and it’s a major weapon
Problem is he is a black hole.. Will be easy to defend.. When ball go in you have all these shooters but they never get ball..

Who gives a crap? Miami won't drop that far, but even if they do, who cares? Long season, this team will be fine in the long run.
They will drop quite a bit. And I mean most people care because everyone complains about the lack of recognition this team gets and then when they get to 8th in country they lay this giant egg.

This one clearly got away from us but this by no means does it mean we still arent a big threat...we seem to traditionally lose early games, even during our best years. Stll look forward to what this team will become by tourney time

How was that a foul on Omier there?

I don't get it? Because a Kentucky player got kicked in the nuts?

Difference in this game is we can't hit open shots they are hitting it all.

Advertisement
It’s ******* game 6 of the season against a blue blood on the road after being off 9 days shut the **** up.
Fans like you are frustrating. I can't vent about the worst performance I've seen from this team in yrs because it's game 6? We got a chance against a legit opponent and **** the bed. It's infuriating but we have fans like you that are like ohhh it's ok. Can't win em. All. **** that. I wanna win em. All.

When you're wide open everytime sure it's pretty easy to shoot like this. This got ugly to watch as soon as the 2nd half started. We're better than this. Coach L should be ripping mad at the guys after this **** performance.
I had a post right before halftime ended, I checked the numbers and they were 2-10 from 3point land first half but still had lead, them at home you would assume they get closer to their avg. (we were #1 in nation in 3pt% they were #4).. Giving #4 team in nation WIDE OPEN looks was asking them to get on track..

A team that shoots that well and they bricking, we should of had lead on road.. They got looks and capitalized

Advertisement
We've said it 100x on here but it's gna be imperative that omier plays smarter and tries his absolute best to stay out of foul trouble. When he gets in early foul trouble and has to come out and miami turns to casey/nwoko it throws everything off. They just can't match up to what omier brings on both ends

Fans like you are frustrating. I can't vent about the worst performance I've seen from this team in yrs because it's game 6? We got a chance against a legit opponent and **** the bed. It's infuriating but we have fans like you that are like ohhh it's ok. Can't win em. All. **** that. I wanna win em. All.
Kansas in the elite 8 in 2022 was very similar to this. Forgive me for realizing the sky isn’t falling after one bad game in a long season. This team isn’t going to beat everyone. A lot of people seem to be on my side instead of your whining ***.

Advertisement
I had a post right before halftime ended, I checked the numbers and they were 2-10 from 3point land first half but still had lead, them at home you would assume they get closer to their avg. (we were #1 in nation in 3pt% they were #4).. Giving #4 team in nation WIDE OPEN looks was asking them to get on track..

A team that shoots that well and they bricking, we should of had lead on road.. They got looks and capitalized
We did have a lead of 6 after our 18 2 run. But that evaporated quickly and we never bounced back. It's surprising to see. This game was doomed early on with the nonsense foul calls on Omier and Bensley. We had to play backups who overall aren't good yet. And we just never got in a good rhythm outside of that 18 to 2 run.

No one said that, but listening to fans throw a hissy fit after a bad night is tiring. This isn't football, the season isn't even close to being remotely over.
yeah but be real. all the final 4, win it all, better than last year comments these past days are wishful thinking... at best

Advertisement
Back