Keys to a win over Kentucky

Advertisement
Tell me everyone shut this embarrassment off right? I did as soon as it went to 22 on that break away dunk. This was the worst effort I've seen a Miami team give in years. Absolutely disgusting performance. Refs didn't help but they aren't to blame for a 26 pt deficit. Pathetic. Welllll I guess they got a lot of work to do. Regroup and win some games against teams that aren't as good as I thought we were. Wow.
Finished whining yet? Kentucky is shooting in a fashion that no one can keep up with. This is likely the best any team has ever shot in the Cal era, let that settle in. That's how much of an outlier shooting performance this is. Dudes that couldn't hit 2 jumpers in a game if their lives depended on it, can't miss.

FIU was 1 game. They were lucky to win that one. This game they showed up for a total of like 7 mins. Absolutely pathetic. This game is a blow out.
I suggest you log off and come back this weekend. Aside for the last couple of minutes in the first half Miami played fine.

Advertisement
They are shooting 50% of their 3s and we are under 20%. It’s such a big part of our game and we haven’t made them tonight

Finished whining yet? Kentucky is shooting in a fashion that no one can keep up with. This is likely the best any team has ever shot in the Cal era, let that settle in. That's how much of an outlier shooting performance this is. Dudes that couldn't hit 2 jumpers in a game if their lives depended on it, can't miss.
Doesn't help when we don't play defense on anyone. These dudes especially the dude Reed are open seemingly every time. I'm mad because I was pumped the **** up for this game and then they just didn't even show up. At least keep it close not lose by 30. Sorry I'm not ok with this. It's early in season for sure but work needs to be done for sure.

Advertisement
I mean we almost lost to UCF last year too and obviously the Maryland loss. Still ended up in the final four. If this year’s team is truly elite, we’ll use this experience to be better.

Advertisement
Go buy some tampons
1701224470849.gif

Omier showing we can go to him when we need a bucket is huge. I was screaming for it last year late in games but not sure he was ready then. He absolutely is now and mixing that with his elite FT shooting and it’s a major weapon

They been shooting well all year.

Advertisement
They blew the whistle before Omier even did anything. What a joke. This isn't looking like a win guys. We look terrible right now in every possible way. What a shame to do this tonight. They will be dropped to 23 in the rankings and lose any respect they had. Which wasn't much.
Who gives a crap? Miami won't drop that far, but even if they do, who cares? Long season, this team will be fine in the long run.

Advertisement
Back