Keys to a win over Kentucky

Kentucky is just superior athletically. Our lack of ball handlers and shot creators also noticeable. We don’t have someone that can just create a shot. It be like that sometimes
Miller and Wong were huge departures. This team is still struggling have a defined guy and it looks like they're still trying to find their roles. With Wong and Miller, it made it easier for everyone to fall into place. You can see our guys pressing.

Advertisement
Alright when that laser beam somehow doesn’t touch the rim you know it’s your night

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s always one of these blowout losses every year. This team will be more than fine, but man are we missing Wong.

Advertisement
Tell me everyone shut this embarrassment off right? I did as soon as it went to 22 on that break away dunk. This was the worst effort I've seen a Miami team give in years. Absolutely disgusting performance. Refs didn't help but they aren't to blame for a 26 pt deficit. Pathetic. Welllll I guess they got a lot of work to do. Regroup and win some games against teams that aren't as good as I thought we were. Wow.
Settle down

Advertisement
I am the point where I just wanna count the amount of stops we can get on defense. Doesn’t seem like we’ve gotten 1 all night

Just not our night. If it was mid February I’d be worried. Still getting new faces acclimated.

Like someone above mentioned this feels like Maryland all over again but worse

Advertisement
Back