Keys to a win over Kentucky

Okay so I’ve accepted we’re going to lose, but can it at least not be a 20+ point loss 😅

Advertisement
This is the worst defense I’ve ever seen. Holy ****. They’re literally getting any shot they want without a single shred of resistance from anyone.

Pack has been abysmal. Joseph, who’s normally steady, has been bad too. This is really ugly.

The only good news is L’s teams never peak in November.

This is humbling…everything they are putting up is falling. They’re feeling it and have been.

The week off definitely didn’t help us, we look rough tonight.

Tell me everyone shut this embarrassment off right? I did as soon as it went to 22 on that break away dunk. This was the worst effort I've seen a Miami team give in years. Absolutely disgusting performance. Refs didn't help but they aren't to blame for a 26 pt deficit. Pathetic. Welllll I guess they got a lot of work to do. Regroup and win some games against teams that aren't as good as I thought we were. Wow.

Advertisement
Long way to go on the year but this game shows what we're missing with Wong and Miller gone. Cleveland simply has to be more involved. it will free space for everyone. Can't be just Pack, Omier and Poplar on offense.
T H I S !!!

Legit looks hungover.
Eye roll. I'm curious as to where people get this crap from. He's struggling, mostly because his weakness is that he isn't big and doesn't have plus athleticism. This isn't Jack McClinton a guy that at least could get his shot off against anyone, due to his athleticism, despite his small size. It's unlikely Pack will have to deal with guards like this the rest of the season. UK is running out waves of future lottery picks, that are all bigger and faster than Nijel.

Advertisement
Long way to go on the year but this game shows what we're missing with Wong and Miller gone. Cleveland simply has to be more involved. it will free space for everyone. Can't be just Pack, Omier and Poplar on offense.
Cleveland’s defense has been disappointing tonight. He’s been beat off the dribble multiple times, and somehow has 0 boards. But agreed, we need him more involved on offense.

Advertisement
Eye roll. I'm curious as to where people get this crap from. He's struggling, mostly because his weakness is that he isn't big and doesn't have plus athleticism. This isn't Jack McClinton a guy that at least could get his shot off against anyone, due to his athleticism, despite his small size. It's unlikely Pack will have to deal with guards like this the rest of the season. UK is running out waves of future lottery picks, that are all bigger and faster than Nijel.
Jesus Christ I wasn’t saying he is actually hungover my god lol he just looks out of it, happens.

But athleticism has nothing to do with going under a screen and leaving their best shooter wide open lol

I’m glad we beat K State and beat the **** out of them until we took our foot off the pedal a little at the end. We really should win out the rest of non conference.

Advertisement
Currently reminding myself the Elite 8 team got absolutely whacked by Alabama
Exactly what I was saying…but like football, this is what you have to expect when you just don’t stack BIG chips every year. Thank you FBI to a degree, but it is going to take most of the year to hopefully gel these new parts.

Wong and Miller don’t change tonight at all. They got clowned by Maryland last year.

Advertisement
Back