Keys to a win over Kentucky

Advertisement
Just bait them into a shootout is what I think L will do. They got guys who can shoot a little but no snipers by any means. But they fall in love with the contested 3 a bunch
I think the team read your scouting report the way they leaving sheppard wide open.. he a sniper lol

Advertisement
Well that 18-2 first half run was nice...I guess this can be a wake up call and a loss to Kentucky of all teams isn’t embarrassing. I’d feel better about it if we actually played to even close to our full potential. This team could’ve won this game.

Advertisement
Getting thrown out the club - if we don’t shoot and make threes it’s going to be hard for us to win against teams like this. The difference in athleticism live is noticeable

Well, we did this early last year against Alabama..but it feels like it is going to be tough to get these few new parts to gel. Good news…way early in the season…we could make a dangerous run if we can hold it together in conference play

Advertisement
Advertisement
We really needed Bens, Cleveland, and Pack to show up tonight. First team to 80 probably wins and that’s not going to be us.

Advertisement
Back