Keys to a win over Kentucky

Advertisement
What was that bull **** effort by Cleveland on that missed ft? Pathetic. We suck. OK. I don't think I can watch this pathetic **** anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not panicking “yet.” We’ve seen this team comeback before.
It's a loss. The effort isn't there at all. Get out rebounded on a missed FT that leads to a wide open 3. Then on the other end omier forces another shop. This reminds me of the *** kicking at Maryland last season

Settles in for pages of "Fire Coach L", and "This team won't make the NIT" comments.
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Let the young kids play. Trial by fire. No need to risk a rolled ankle or something worse from the starting five.

Advertisement
maybe its the crowd, maybe the limelight, maybe the refs but weve given up... dumb bad sloppy play, deserve to lose now

For the love of god get Pack out and get Watson back in, his minutes were some of our best in the first half and Pack is giving us nothing.

**** they completely collapsed. Kentucky went on a 40-13 run after they were down by 6. We have to shake this off and move on.

Advertisement
What’s crazy is we are outrebounding them. But I looked they have something like 15 assists and we have 6. Maybe that’s why they’re shooting way better. Finding those completely open guys we’re deciding not to cover 😑
Hard to rebound when you’re taking the ball out of the net every possession. Awful effort.

Advertisement
Back