Keyon Brown WDE

Advertisement
He has No UF offer or FSU, from people I speak to he looks Very much like a Miami Lean however, if either FSU or UF offer expect a tough battle.

Advertisement
He has No UF offer or FSU, from people I speak to he looks Very much like a Miami Lean however, if either FSU or UF offer expect a tough battle.

Any reason why? Usually tends to be a red flag.

I'm hearing its because of him being undersized. The websites list him at 6'3, but he's really 6'1. Its kind of like a Stacey Thomas situation, but Brown is way more explosive than Thomas was imo.

I'm hearing its because of him being undersized. The websites list him at 6'3, but he's really 6'1. Its kind of like a Stacey Thomas situation, but Brown is way more explosive than Thomas was imo.

It could be that but from what I have heard, apparently they think he plays against really bad competition in his district and feel that he isn't as good as advertised. TBH I agree on the competition, one person told me that he is legitimately the biggest kid on the field in the district every game. Now that would in no shape prevent me from offering this kid. His speed and use of his hands on the line is ridiculous. As well as the fact that since he is 6'1-6'2 if he doesn't work out at DE he could be a Hybrid LB kinda like what Ray Drew from Georgia did.

Advertisement

It could be that but from what I have heard, apparently they think he plays against really bad competition in his district and feel that he isn't as good as advertised. TBH I agree on the competition, one person told me that he is legitimately the biggest kid on the field in the district every game. Now that would in no shape prevent me from offering this kid. His speed and use of his hands on the line is ridiculous. As well as the fact that since he is 6'1-6'2 if he doesn't work out at DE he could be a Hybrid LB kinda like what Ray Drew from Georgia did.

I said earlier in the thread I just dont see those offers coming unless both schools mis on some kids. He already camped at both schools and his Jr tape is out and still no offer. He is too small to play DE in Florida's scheme. If he cant play SSDE t then he would have to play the hybrid DE/OLB position. For that he would have to prove he can play better in space and by now they would probably know. Brown got a big offer today from UGA today. I would guess that it is not commitable and they are going to want him to camp.

Advertisement
Back