Key Washington portal

Advertisement
If Mario can recruit above him, I have no issue with that. But Balom as Saftey > Flagg as LB. So until I see better second and third string safeties, I'll hope he sticks on the team.
AW and MW are the back up safeties. Balom isn’t playing here except for on special teams. And this conversation has nothing to do with Flagg. Way to build a strawman

Balom Blades and Avante need to go. Balom won’t play here, Blades sucks, Avante sucks and seems like a guy who is bad to have around your program.

Advertisement
i'm glad the roster is being turned over but we can't rely on getting the best of the best in the portal and it's very late in the recruiting cycle so if we lose a ton of depth, it'll be hard to replace with anything but more JAG's, ultimately leading us right back to where we were

The counter waiver is for two years, relax. We're not competing for the playoffs next year regardless.

Next GIFs | Tenor

Advertisement
Still looking for attrition from the 2 deep. These players haven’t played and need to go. But there are ones that played and need to be up out of here too. Not sure if Mario is having a convo with them that you can leave now and get an early start at another school or stay and compete. But if you get beat out in Spring there won’t be an option to stay and now your behind the eight ball at other programs

Still looking for attrition from the 2 deep. These players haven’t played and need to go. But there are ones that played and need to be up out of here too. Not sure if Mario is having a convo with them that you can leave now and get an early start at another school or stay and compete. But if you get beat out in Spring there won’t be an option to stay and now your behind the eight ball at other programs
The guys in the 2 deep don't need to leave, they just need to be recruited over.

Right now we're losing guys that never see the field.

Advertisement
AW and MW are the back up safeties. Balom isn’t playing here except for on special teams. And this conversation has nothing to do with Flagg. Way to build a strawman

Agree to disagree. Love AW”s potential. But he is just as likely to flame out as to reach it. We need Balom. Kid was playing well pre injury so don’t understand the hate.

Advertisement
Was inevitable. Between covid/injuries/redshirts we had like 6 sophomores. At least two were going to bounce at some point, and two more have to be prepared to not see the field in any major capacity until year 5 if ever.

Quite a few questionable takes out the door (on the defensive side of the ball). Grandpa Steele finessin' these boys out the door.

Advertisement
Back