Key Washington portal

Advertisement
i'm glad the roster is being turned over but we can't rely on getting the best of the best in the portal and it's very late in the recruiting cycle so if we lose a ton of depth, it'll be hard to replace with anything but more JAG's, ultimately leading us right back to where we were

i'm glad the roster is being turned over but we can't rely on getting the best of the best in the portal and it's very late in the recruiting cycle so if we lose a ton of depth, it'll be hard to replace with anything but more JAG's, ultimately leading us right back to where we were
I get what you’re saying but some of these dudes have never even seen the field this year and Mario likely told them they won’t be seeing it ever at Miami.

I’m sure we can find a safety in the portal or at least I hope cause right now we got what 3 safeties in the roster and 1 is really a LB and the other doesn’t know coverages.

We are heading into the off season with 1 playable safety in my opinion but Washington and Harrell clearly aren’t good enough to get PT anyways

Advertisement
Due to Covid, there we lots of kids available. By lots, I mean thousands.

Safety room
Kam- potential AA in 23
Jw0 - I’d like him at Star/Sam
Aw15
Blades
Balom- looked ok last year
Harrell-portal
Washington - portal
MWilliams- looks good

Blades shouldn’t see the field if we truly want to win games.

Balom hasn’t been healthy yet. Still leaves Kam and a bunch of question marks. We missed on all top safeties in recruiting it seems so far. Not sure if we portal or what the plan is

Advertisement
Blades shouldn’t see the field if we truly want to win games.

Balom hasn’t been healthy yet. Still leaves Kam and a bunch of question marks. We missed on all top safeties in recruiting it seems so far. Not sure if we portal or what the plan is
MWilliams needs 15lbs.
Portal is very likely
Pretty sure Jackson will end up at S over CB
Would love to see TS2 come back and play S.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope you're right on the former and wrong on the latter. I like them both. I also this AW has proven he's unreliable despite being an amazing talent. So we need them both for depth. They'll most likely see the field early and often.
Balom ain’t playing here dude.

Advertisement
Back