2025 Key Recruits From Great Lakes/Midwest [Big Uglies Edition]

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Last edited:
Advertisement
I dont consider Chicago as a midwest city, same with Detroit, Clevelend and Milwaukee, they're great lake cities.

Now STL, Columbus, Indy, Springfield, Twin Cities, KC.... that's Midwest.

But that's just me.

Advertisement
Miami spends so much time defending their own backyard it’s refreshing to see Mario return the favor and go on the offensive. Judging from recent comments from Nebraska, OSU, and Illinois I get the sense that they are feeling uneasy about recruiting against Miami.

It's about time we focused on the Midwest to get a few big OL athletic linemen. It's critical we also evaluate the families also, in order to project the future physical development. For instance Tall thick thigh'd momma's are ideal with large round heavy bottoms, they tend to have children with similar features.

images

Go Canes

Advertisement
It's about time we focused on the Midwest to get a few big OL athletic linemen. It's critical we also evaluate the families also, in order to project the future physical development. For instance Tall thick thigh'd momma's are ideal with large round heavy bottoms, they tend to have children with similar features.

images

Go Canes
Paracringe

Advertisement

images

Go Canes
Asked her piped down deadass.

I dont consider Chicago as a midwest city, same with Detroit, Clevelend and Milwaukee, they're great lake cities.

Now STL, Columbus, Indy, Springfield, Twin Cities, KC.... that's Midwest.

But that's just me.
If Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland and Milwaukee are in the Mid West, then wouldn't Pittsburgh be in the Middle East?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back