2024 Key Recruit Official Visit & Commitment Dates [2024 version]

Advertisement

Miami OV first weekend in June (June 3)

Alex January and his family will be busy this summer, taking four official visits in June. The four-star prospect will officially visit Miami, LSU, Florida State and Texas in that order in June on the weekends, his father Mike told On3.

2024 EDGE Wyatt Gilmore, the No. 4 Minnesota recruit in the On3 Industry Ranking, has locked in a Miami official visit.

Miami co-defensive line coach Jason Taylor has emerged as Gilmore’s primary recruiter and dropped in to check up on him during the first week of May. Gilmore said Taylor is responsible for much of his interest in the Canes, although he regularly talks to co-defensive line coach Joe Salave’a and head coach Mario Cristobal as well.

Advertisement
La Grange (Ill.) Lyons Township 2024 defensive lineman Eddie Tuerk, who Miami is recruiting as an interior offensive lineman, has locked in his official visit with the Hurricanes,

The 6-foot-4, 240-pound three-star lineman will take an official visit to Coral Gables June 16-18

Miami is the only program interested in Tuerk along the offensive line, specifically at guard or center. Tuerk said he’s very open to the offensive side of the ball and that Miami’s recruiting pitch has centered around offensive line development.

LB Chris Cole - June 23 official visit to Miami

“I’d say I have high interest in Miami right now,” Cole said. “We’ve built a good relationship, and I’ll be taking an official visit with them, so I’m super excited about that. But I’ve 100% got interest. We’ve got a good relationship with each other.”

Miami linebackers coach Derek Nicholson stopped by Salem to watch Cole’s morning workout and talks to the class’s No. 100 linebacker daily. Cole said he feels like he’s talked to the whole staff regularly, including head coach Mario Cristobal, and says no one has recruited him with the same effort as Miami.

“For Miami, we’ve got a whole group chat with me, my mom and just the whole staff and the head coach, and we chat every day,” Cole said. “No other program has done that yet, so that’s different.”

Looks like UGA is using the first weekend in June as their major target weekend. Saw this posted on their OV thread:

June

Dylan Raiola (5* QB, #1 Industry) - June 2
Justin Scott (5* DL, #11 Industry) - June 2
Ryan Wingo (5* WR, #21 Industry) - June 2
Dylan Stewart (5* EDGE, #8 Industry) - June 2
Jerrick Gibson (4* RB, #18 Industry) - June 2
Demello Jones (4* CB, #83 Industry) - June 2
Peyton Woodyard (4* S, #28 Industry)- June 2
Marques Easley (Unranked OT) - June 2
Daniel Calhoun (4* OT, #68 Industry) - June 3

Advertisement
Just like last year, late May, early June, the seas part and Mario's recruiting vision becomes crystal clear

classic movies old hollywood GIF

Wiltfong projections

• Steward OV tentatively June 10
  • Stone OV tentatively June 10

Summary from @Kansas Cane

Said Stewart brought his dad and will likely OV the second weekend of June. Thinks Stone visits same weekend.

Advertisement
Landisville (Pa.) Hempfield defensive lineman Deyvid Palepale is traveling to Miami this weekend to get his first in-person look at the Hurricanes

He already has official visits set to Michigan and Miami, and he plans to set more.
"Right now I will be heading down to Miami this weekend.

247 says he is cousins with Penei Sewell. Maybe that may work.

Im amazed of how wide of a arch they cast for the DL. I dont think there is a single DL they have no reached out to. Lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back