2024 Key Recruit Official Visit & Commitment Dates [2024 version]

Advertisement
OP updated. Not happy about this at all. But I do know this. When a priority target commits elsewhere, Mario increases the intensity 9x. Noles may have picked up this commit to early IMO.

RayRay was a Clemson commit this time last year.

Note: when I have the name crossed through, it means a priority made a horrible choice. Doesn't mean we've stopped recruiting them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
OP updated. Not happy about this at all. But I do know this. When a priority target commits elsewhere, Mario increases the intensity 9x. Noles may have picked up this commit to early IMO.

RayRay was a Cardinal this time last year.

Note: when I have the name crossed through, it means a priority made a horrible choice. Doesn't mean we've stopped recruiting them.

It was Clemson

Advertisement
Marquise Lightfoot will be coming on an OV, date TBD

Miami is recruiting against 30-plus other offers but are obviously near the top of the list and will receive an official visit.

@One9 summary here:

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/marquise-lightfoot-4-de-from-chicago.184038/post-6525674

The Hurricanes, who hosted him over his spring break earlier this month, have made a major impression. So much so that he already has an official visit locked in and has the program at the top of his list right now.

@One9 summary here

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/marquise-lightfoot-4-de-from-chicago.184038/post-6525614

Advertisement
Our boy @supacane says he doesn't have the bandwidth to track the commitment dates this cycle so I'm going to try to stand in for him. Tweaking the thread a bit this year to include official visit dates too for key targets. If you have other suggestions for improvement, post below and we'll do our best to incorporate good ideas.

Note: I am NOT tracking every recruit with an offer. Just the serious candidates that the staff appears to be prioritizing.

QB

RB

WR

OL

TE

DE

DT

LB

CB

S

ATH

Special Teams
Why’s our rb commit missing?

Why’s our rb commit missing?
Maybe because it just happened this week, its been a busy week for me and I'm human. CWH didn't have a confirmed date prior to his committment.

It's a lot of work to maintain this thread. I'm beginning to understand why @supacane said he didn't have time for this.

In any case, thanks for the reminder and the OP is updated.

Advertisement
Maybe because it just happened this week, its been a busy week for me and I'm human. CWH didn't have a confirmed date prior to his committment.

It's a lot of work to maintain this thread. I'm beginning to understand why @supacane said he didn't have time for this.

Eat, breathe, sleep cis

Hey brother we appreciate what u do here on the board & understand that u have a life outside of this board. Ignore the nonsense & keep doing u. We appreciate u & what u do. Go Canes

Advertisement
Back