Confirmed Kevin Steele GONE to Bama

Yeah Steele threw all those awful picks and spotted MTSu 21 points

Also steele was the one making mental errors and busting coverage. At some point y’all have to put blame on the sorry *** players we had last year
Players make mental errors when they aren't coached well. The game was lost when we got within 2 TD's and gave up the 98 yard bomb. Absolutely horrible. That's in addition to the two other plays they had for over 65+ yards.

Really this could be said about most of the teams we played, I just picked MTSU because of how horrible their talent is compared to ours. Our defense was absolute balls last year.

Advertisement
3-3-5
Come The Rock GIF by WWE

Dude isn’t good enough for this Board but is for Saban.

Can’t make this stuff up. Maybe he wasn’t Greta cause we have bottom off the ACC talent.

It's unfvckingbelievable. That defense was a Manny we-fense even with multiple transfers. It was unfixable. The best program in the country for the past 10+ years wants Steele, but we think he's a bum. CIS gonna CIS.

We had Flagg, Steed Keontra Smith and ? as our starting linebackers and all of a sudden Strong sucks as$. We had DJ Ivey, and Couch as starting CBs, and both Stevenson and JW playing out of position and somehow Steele is responsible for the air raid failures. People thinking Porter is a decent starter over Couch. That's like replacing Gaynor with Clark. You're trading up from a C- to a C.

It's unfvckingbelievable. That defense was a Manny we-fense even with multiple transfers. It was unfixable. The best program in the country for the past 10+ years wants Steele, but we think he's a bum. CIS gonna CIS.

We had Flagg, Steed Keontra Smith and ? as our starting linebackers and all of a sudden Strong sucks as$. We had DJ Ivey, and Couch as starting CBs, and both Stevenson and JW playing out of position and somehow Steele is responsible for the air raid failures. People thinking Porter is a decent starter over Couch. That's like replacing Gaynor with Clark. You're trading up from a C- to a C.
I don't blame him for losing to Clemson. It's everyone else. 45 points to Duke. 45 points to FSU. 45 points to MTSU. 42 points to Pitt.

Advertisement

ivy was getting burned for years. these kids at bad habits and we didnt have good depth. Steele isn't all too blame.

Advertisement
Advertisement

And how did we fix that talent deficiency?
- By praying that another CB, S and DT emerge from the post spring portal…

Also: Porter wasn’t a Manny player, the LB to replace Flagg that Flagg beat out wasn’t a Manny player…

You should be.

Regardless of what you saw last year, the old man is very highly regarded.
I said what I said…

Results oriented business. All these coaches are paid handsomely to do a job and get these boys ready. For the most they weren’t. Injuries aside we still had a more “talented” roster… even down to second teamers than 95% of our schedule.

While I recognize Rome wasn’t built in a day. The Leaders (HCs and Coordinators) HAVE to be accountable. He’s paid to fall on that sword and often times we didn’t look like we were prepared. All his fault? Of course not but who should get most of the blame… the kids? Yea no. His title and salary say otherwise

Excuses are like ********, everyone has them and they all stink.

Advertisement
I said what I said…

Results oriented business. All these coaches are paid handsomely to do a job and get these boys ready. For the most they weren’t. Injuries aside we still had a more “talented” roster… even down to second teamers than 95% of our schedule.

While I recognize Rome wasn’t built in a day. The Leaders (HCs and Coordinators) HAVE to be accountable. He’s paid to fall on that sword and often times we didn’t look like we were prepared. All his fault? Of course not but who should get most of the blame… the kids? Yea no. His title and salary say otherwise

Excuses are like ********, everyone has them and they all stink.

Ok.

Is there any evidence at all Strong knows how to stop the modern offense? Last time he was DC a good amount of teams were running power I

And how did we fix that talent deficiency?
- By praying that another CB, S and DT emerge from the post spring portal…

Also: Porter wasn’t a Manny player, the LB to replace Flagg that Flagg beat out wasn’t a Manny player…

You recruit better both in HS and through the portal and you have a DC who establishes a much better operation in terms of culture and development. I think Steele and Strong will be just fine with the latter. Steele won’t do much in recruiting but Strong just brought in an excellent group of LBs and Francisco. You need more of that across the D.

Advertisement
Back