Confirmed Kevin Steele GONE to Bama

That finger up Mario’s ***…………. (Pause)

talking eric cartman GIF by South Park
Dat man got a **** **** as a finger.

Advertisement
I can see why you're clowned constantly on this forum. I don't know who he was referring to, that was implied with the question mark. Go take your hysterics to someone else who will entertain you further.

Hilarious. First you defended your point about Gattis, because Dee used a plural word, now you are claiming "it was just a question, I used a question mark".

What a joke you are.

Advertisement
Campanile would be a solid hire imo
no it wouldn't. He's never called plays before and he's highest title was 1 year of co-coordinator at BC. Also, the linebackers regressed badly this year and he was their position coach. We can do way better.

no it wouldn't. He's never called plays before and he's highest title was 1 year of co-coordinator at BC. Also, the linebackers regressed badly this year and he was their position coach. We can do way better.
Elandon Roberts had the best year of his career and his resume is no worse than when Jim Harbaugh hired Mike MacDonald from his brother. MacDonald and that Michigan defense had a good year and then John took MacDonald back from his brother. Boyer and the pressure his calls put on the back 7 was a much bigger problem.

Advertisement
Elandon Roberts had the best year of his career and his resume is no worse than when Jim Harbaugh hired Mike MacDonald from his brother. MacDonald and that Michigan defense had a good year and then John took MacDonald back from his brother.
Wow 1 player is your argument? You're forgetting that Baker regressed big time this year. Also the linebackers collectively were bad.

Wow 1 player is your argument? You're forgetting that Baker regressed big time this year. Also the linebackers collectively were bad.
Maybe the LBs just aren't any good? And perhaps the unsoundness of Boyer's scheme had more to do with regression than the position coach.

He went from being an analyst at BC to being an NFL LBer coach in only a few years so some think highly of him. He was also interviewed for the Dolphins DC position. I think we could do much worse

Advertisement
Maybe the LBs just aren't any good? And perhaps the unsoundness of Boyer's scheme had more to do with regression than the position coach.
That may be very true. But he has no experience of calling plays on defense. Need to do better. I would take him as co-coordinator at the very best.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back