Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ice Harris return home hopefully

Old Man Fashion GIF

Advertisement
Honestly hope addae stays
The cbs played better this year
It’s not his fault they physically can’t cover go routes
And he did manage to pull a pair of upper 4 star cbs and a starter level portal addition
Addae is Toilet Water....Rumph coached CBs alot better.

Advertisement
Right. I'm all for people having courtesy when they speak as you never know who you'll offend, but **** that's a cold *** ban. What's next, music bans as well?
I get there was a reaction, but it seems a movie quote shouldn't equal a full ban. If that's what it was, throw a ****** in purgatory until he gets it was poor form here. Or delete the post and dm a reminder 'that isn't cool.'

Holy **** @rsa coral gables got band for quoting a movie? that seems like a massive over reaction
Zen - I am friendly on here with RSA but he used the “N-Word.” And it didn’t end with the “a”. It ended with the “er.”

Movie quote or not, he shouldn’t have used it, IMO.

The Maudes clipped him.

I am all about comedy in this site. You have to ***** that word.

You can go ahead and defend it all you want but go ahead and start with every black person here and see if they would agree with you.

Advertisement
Zen - I am friendly on here with RSA but he used the “N-Word.”

The Maudes clipped him.

You can go ahead and defend it all you want but go ahead and start with every black person here and see if they would agree with you.
I get it, he ****ed that up. It's a nasty word. I'm just saying context, everyone knows the movie and the scene. I've seen it used in various forms here and it didn't result in a ban.

edit: I've seen the word used here in various forms.. to be clearer.

I get it, he ****ed that up. It's a nasty word. I'm just saying context, everyone knows the movie and the scene. I've seen it used in various forms here and it didn't result in a ban.
I love movie quotes and music quotes.

This was the first time I saw this quote used here and it made me cringe and some objected to it right away.

I am all for fun, chaos, violence and anarchy in a fun way on CIS, BTW, so I understand your point.

Advertisement
Zen - I am friendly on here with RSA but he used the “N-Word.” And it didn’t end with the “a”. It ended with the “er.”

The Maudes clipped him.

The Maudes clipped him.

Is RSA White??....If so, That Crackers through....

rumph was a very good coach, problem was he had a hard time dealing with the kids today who are drama queens when it comes to recruiting

How about they are both meh and let’s take the open check book and get someone better than both of them…

I'm not going to **** on Kevin Smith...I think he's a good coach and good recruiter. Maybe it just wasn't a fit. His girl stayed back in Mississippi...Smith gave it a one year trial run, it didn't work out, and he's right back where he came from and he gets to coach Judkins. We get to try and find a better fit in a new offensive scheme as our head coach assembles replacements for an underperforming staff to a 5-7 football team.

I'm not sure if Mario is bring thrifty or smart this year with these hires because last year he ended up flossing and ended up looking very dumb as seemingly nothing worked out off the field just as much as it did on the field.

As I said earlier today...the hires so far from a coach-type perspective are basically everything people on this forum were - generally - looking for in what Mario should add and the direction of the program, but they were not names anyone clamored for...most probably never heard of the coordinators before their names were floated as possibilities. Mario has had success finding coordinators who weren't exactly name brand offerings and they ended up becoming or still are head coaches at the P5 and G5 level. My hope is he went back to the old him for this. Maybe he got himself his Scott Satterfield and Geoff Collins this go-around. Would be nice.

Timmy Jr. would be cool. He's my dawg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back