Kevin Smith gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
If it were about which rb coach recruited him the hardest Fletcher goes to UF. His family are big cane fans but UF’s rb coach put a lot of effort into him. Sometimes for hours at a time.

We almost lost CJ because he assumed it was a done deal. UM had to scramble late. We didn’t lose as much as people think. Both kids would be here today if he’d left after the last game. Just being real.
Any insights you can share on Smith's recruitment of Baxter, Young and Citizen? Who was the main recruiter for Citizen that closed the deal?

Advertisement
Coaches are dying to jump ship from the SS Cristobal.

Tells you all you need to know, really.
You f^cking suck, and not just for Kenneth

You’re right though…Gattis, Ponce, Smith, Strong, Steele are all super highly sought-after and did so well en route to a 5-7 season. We should be retaining as many of them as possible.

You f^cking suck, and not just for Kenneth

You’re right though…Gattis, Ponce, Smith, Strong, Steele are all super highly sought-after and did so well en route to a 5-7 season. We should be retaining as many of them as possible.

Ponce got a promotion, Smith went back to his old job in the SEC and Strong is probably going to end up at Bama.

Other than that…

Advertisement
Ponce got a promotion, Smith went back to his old job in the SEC and Strong is probably going to end up at Bama.

Other than that…

Oh good lord, the selective way you spin your bull****...

Ponce "got a promotion"? Good lord, he went back to the same job (and same woman) he had at Appalachian State. Same with Smith and Ole Miss. And then you invent the "Strong is probably going to end up at Bama" stuff when they have no coaching positions available.

Other than that...

Advertisement
Have seen a few post about Coley as a RBC for us? Has he ever coached the position at a meaningful level?

Well i keep saying that UM can match the coaching salary of any asst coach it chooses to keep. If I am right, which remains to be seen and probably can never be proven either way, then Mario chose not to keep Smith??? I’ve read the general idea of dead weight on the coaching staff but this one is surprising from the outside looking in.
Can it really be a scheme thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back