Kevin Smith gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
RB play was very meh

Recruiting definitely was underwhelming for a young and upcoming guy with recent NFL success…

RB and TE coaches should be ace recruiters who not only kill it for their room but help others close.

I mean, wouldn't you expect it to be meh? Top guy Chaney - hurt all year, Guy who looked the part and was coming on strong likely #2, hurt all year, 3rd string Parrish thrust into a starting role when he should have been more of a change of pace but instead we ran him into the ground, hurt for like 1/2 the year. Knighton fumble issues, then something mentally happened with him, like his family or personal life wasn't in order, and then Thad so I would expect RBs to look meh when you are down to your 4th and 5th string option most of the year.

Advertisement
Always love Coordinators being able to pick their own guys.

Now I'm curious if Field moves to an off the field role. Imo TE coach would be the best role for Coley. Let him pawn off any actual coaching duties to O-line and WR.

Advertisement
If it were about which rb coach recruited him the hardest Fletcher goes to UF. His family are big cane fans but UF’s rb coach put a lot of effort into him. Sometimes for hours at a time.

We almost lost CJ because he assumed it was a done deal. UM had to scramble late. We didn’t lose as much as people think. Both kids would be here today if he’d left after the last game. Just being real.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So Andrea Adelson just fired Field?

I don’t know that’s kind of odd. I have no idea if she has any sources or not, but the way she phrased it she better know what she’s talking about - I can see it happening, but I’m not so sure she knows either way.

lane kiffin fau football GIF

Advertisement
I don’t know that’s kind of odd. I have no idea if she has any sources or not, but the way she phrased it she better know what she’s talking about - I can see it happening, but I’m not so sure she knows either way.

Honestly, I think that she just mixed up Feld and Field. She's not that sharp.

Advertisement
Honestly, I think that she just mixed up Feld and Field. She's not that sharp.

I know she’s a national personality for ESPN, but I’ve never seen her post very much about Miami personnel moves in the past, and I’m just scratching my head about what kind of sources she has developed where she could glean the information that only Mirabal is going to be left. I mean it’s possible, but like I said, I just don’t know if she has that kind of sourced information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back