2024 Kevin Riley 4* RB from the Heart of Saban Country

Advertisement
Hasn't said what this about, but i think its Riley.
Screenshot_2024-01-18-23-37-38-12_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You look to be corect, i didn't see his reply in the Bill Obrien to OSU breaking news.View attachment 279818

I don't think players like him very much. He was supposedly extremely controlling at Houston and the players were happy to see him go. And those were NFL players. That Napoleon complex worked for Saban because he had a fistful of rings and he could pull a kids scholarship if they didn't get with his program. Don't think his tough guy act will go over well in the college ranks again, especially when players can easily transfer now.

Advertisement
I’d say Smith only because Riley had an overriding family issue and was probably under a different level of duress. Smith went to Hartline who got demoted and who knows what his situation is now, plus O’Brien is now the OC so there’s that dynamic.
I’m also wondering how much stylistically different Ohio State will be on offense compared to what they run in the CJ Stroud era with all those good WRs.

They added Will Howard, the RB from Ole Miss and Henderson will be back. I bet they will be running the rock a lot and a pro-style OC validates this.

I’m also wondering how much stylistically different Ohio State will be on offense compared to what they run in the CJ Stroud era with all those good WRs.

They added Will Howard, the RB from Ole Miss and Henderson will be back. I bet they will be running the rock a lot and a pro-style OC validates this.
Yeah… O’Brien would be enough reason to bolt if I’m him, especially if Hartline goes. Didn’t he choose Ohio State because of Hartline or was Day up there for him as well?

Some of this stuff is messed up. These kids should know who they’ll have as coaches for at least the first year and not be penalized for signing under false or unknown pretenses.

They sign in December and in January it’s surprise surprise???

I wonder if JJ knew he was getting a tUf N fYzIcAl OC?

Advertisement
Back