2024 Kevin Riley 4* RB from the Heart of Saban Country

I’m trying to stay positive.
But this would be the epitome of the recruiting rule’s violation thread.
And this was the reason I wasn’t surprised when Feagans bounced because it should’ve been expected.

Top back form around the way of Nicky and also wanted by the war eagle nuts.
If Cristobal pulls both Citizen and Riley on back to back years everyone in here better recognize that the only recruiting area that seems to be a **** hemorrhoid for Miami is the tri county area.

If Cristobal can’t pull J Smith or trader it has nothing to do with his recruiting ability. It has to do with the way the opps have poisoned the minds of the local recruits and handlers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
But this would be the epitome of recruiting rule’s violation.
And this the reason I wasn’t surprised when Feagans bounced.

If Cristobal pulls both Citizen and Riley on back to back years everyone in here better recognize that the only recruiting area that seems to be a **** hemorrhoid for Miami is the tri county area.

If Cristobal can’t pull J Smith or trader it has nothing to do with his recruiting ability. It has to do with the way the opps have poisoned the minds of the local recruits and handlers.
Perfectly said

Which goes to my point that got tense in here the past few days. Which is the local kids been poisoned which is making it difficult to break through. While the OOS kids approach us with a open mind and fresh vision. At this point am more confident OOS guys will stick when they commit. Even this kid. Cuz how did we get in there in the first place if Bama is after him. There is nothing new they can show him. He seen the trophies and draft picks.

Which goes to my point that got tense in here the past few days. Which is the local kids been poisoned which is making it difficult to break through. While the OOS kids approach us with an open mind and fresh vision. At this point am more confident OOS guys will stick when they commit. Even this kid. Cuz how did we get in there in the first place if Bama is after him. There is nothing new they can show him. He seen the trophies and draft picks.
Trust that the local “whales” might start complaining about not being able to commit cause we’re good at their position.
Like someone posted a few days ago that’s what’s happening in Georgia.
In state players are upset that they can’t commit to them or don’t have a commitable offer.

Advertisement
Confidence you ain't one of these brothers are youl

Nah man not at all😂😂😂😂😂 it’s just not healthy 😂😂😂😂😂
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Trust that the local “whales” might start complaining about not being able to commit cause we’re good at their position.
Like someone posted a few days ago that’s what’s happening in Georgia.
In state players are upset that they can’t commit to them or don’t have a commitable offer.
Yeah i posted that. I consume alot of other teams content in the offseason and if you rememeber UGA had a little lul before they finally broke through and some of the local coaches were complaining that Kirby was not taking enough players from the area. Especially the period he was taking heat for Justin Fields leaving etc. Of course he plays in 3 straight title game and win 2 and all them had to pipe down and mumble under their breath.

I see the same happening here. They gonna go from prove it on the field to Mario recruiting too many national kids.

This is true but the outside WR/QB situation still is on life support until we see otherwise on the field and in commits from anywhere.

Advertisement

Citizen and Riley are not in back to back classes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
zero experience watching game tape, but kid seems to be the goods. can stop instantly and accelerate, breaks tackles pretty well, outruns most competition easily, AND can catch

If Bama loses out on their top target they will pivot to Riley so yes this will be a battle till pen meets paper but good start if he commits.

Family wants him out of T-town so that can help. Maybe someone provides a family with a job like the old $EC was known to do for players. Move the whole family to south Florida
This but I'm sure Mario has a contingency because if bama pushes it won't be fun

Advertisement
Back