2024 Kevin Riley 4* RB from the Heart of Saban Country

There are some smaller whales in the ocean, too, mane! All of em can’t be blue whales.

high five killer whale GIF

Advertisement
Top 100 player and the 5th or 6th ranked RB on the composite. On top of that a player presumably very high on Bamas board that literally lives in the small college town where U of Bama resides. It’s a huge FU to Saban for the 3rd class in a row. For that we can all be thankful, whale or not.

giphy.gif

Top 100 player and the 5th or 6th ranked RB on the composite. On top of that a player presumably very high on Bamas board that literally lives in the small college town where U of Bama resides. It’s a huge FU to Saban for the 3rd class in a row. For that we can all be thankful, whale or not.

giphy.gif
They’ve got Turbo Rogers in ‘25 and a boat of other talented top guys in stable. Not sure Saban is that distraught about losing one this early.

Advertisement
Advertisement
🐳 = highest dudes on the staff’s board IMO

Riley and Lofton are way up there for them.

Not saying it’s correctly or incorrectly used, just my take on their usage.

It’s fun. I’m cool with it.

Hoping more DTrain air horn in the ear posts are in our future. Lol.

A whale should be someone coveted by big time programs imo, but I have no issue with the staff tweeting. The point of recruiting is to treat kids like royalty and let them know they’re loved and wanted. They’re simply doing their job.

Anyone that has a problem with that is simply impatient and mentally affected by other programs securing public commits early on.

A whale should be someone coveted by big time programs imo, but I have no issue with the staff tweeting. The point of recruiting is to treat kids like royalty and let them know they’re loved and wanted. They’re simply doing their job.

Anyone that has a problem with that is simply impatient and mentally affected by other programs securing public commits early on.
It’s just weird how worked up some adults get here and on these boards in general. And they demand it be backed up by the next recruit to announce being a 5 star instead of a 4 star.

I’d expect 4 stars to commit before the 5 stars pop. Based on how Mario works, I think he’ll build up to the top guys.

Advertisement
It’s just weird how worked up some adults get here and on these boards in general. And they demand it be backed up by the next recruit to announce being a 5 star instead of a 4 star.

I’d expect 4 stars to commit before the 5 stars pop. Based on how Mario works, I think he’ll build up to the top guys.
This topic along with what our record will be and Franics+Samson scaring off other OL really are trigger convos on here for some people.

Advertisement
🐳 = highest dudes on the staff’s board IMO

Riley and Lofton are way up there for them.

Not saying it’s correctly or incorrectly used, just my take on their usage.

It’s fun. I’m cool with it.

Hoping more DTrain air horn in the ear posts are in our future. Lol.
agreed also if you look at the Jayden Jackson thread and just some of the vibes I’m getting is that the people that know these kids better than the recruiting services don’t think Jackson takes a back seat to anyone. If he commits to us now it will likely stop his ranking from blowing up but that kid is a monster.

Advertisement
Back