2024 Kevin Riley 4* RB from the Heart of Saban Country

Advertisement
Advertisement
Riley being #1 on their RB board makes sense, I think he might be the best back in the nation after watching his film. His vision allows him to be a very patient runner and when he finds that crease he’s gone, ain’t no one catching him in the open field. His short area quickness is great too, he’s shifty but can also run through tackles and finish a play with physicality. Even showed he can catch out the backfield, kid can do it all.

The tape is impressive af, Gibson is really good but Riley will be a freak at the next level in this offense, he’s electric. If there’s any truth to the speculation that he possibly committed over the weekend - that’s massive for this program.

Finally watched Gibson and Riley back-to-back and what stuck out most to me is Riley has elite vision and greater physicality. Both a great options, but I lean Riley.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Canesport:

- Riley going to figure out return visit for either a game or practice in the fall

- Not expected he will take any more OVs until the Fall.
The calendar has shifted so much it’s rare now for top targets to wait for fall OVs - feels like now it’s June or you just try and flip other committed players during the season.

If Bama loses out on their top target they will pivot to Riley so yes this will be a battle till pen meets paper but good start if he commits.

Family wants him out of T-town so that can help. Maybe someone provides a family with a job like the old $EC was known to do for players. Move the whole family to south Florida

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back