Kevin Patrick named NC State DL coach

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Former Cane coaching in the ACC. Good for him. Especially good to get the **** out of Lubbock.

Advertisement
Loved that dude! Still do. Who knows? Maybe he'll be coaching at the U one of these years. The man has been building his resume over the years.

Advertisement
GettyImages-290055.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
When Kul jumps ship ...reach out to him first

Better scenario Diaz moves to HC Kul moves to DC Kevin to DL

Not sure how a scenario involving Diaz leaving is better after our defense last season

I think he is referring to Miami post Richt but not sure.

That's what I meant. Sorry I didn't express it very well.
When Richt goes then Diaz to head coach, Kul to DC and bring in Patrick as DL coach.

When Kul jumps ship ...reach out to him first

Not sure how a scenario involving Diaz leaving is better after our defense last season

When Richt goes then Diaz to head coach, Kul to DC and bring in Patrick as DL coach.

Manny is made to be Miami HC

Manny is made to be Miami HC

Would love for him to be around until Richt is ready to retire then take over. I agree he is made for it and would do a **** of a job if/when that time comes.

Advertisement
Loved KP the player but what was the deal with him at USF? He was DL coach, then DE coach, then DT coach. Why did he keep getting (apparently) demoted? Should be interesting what he can do at NCSt. They've got a lot more talent than he's had at North Texas or Texas Tech.

Advertisement
Back