Kevin Patrick is a poor mans Coach Kool

caneballza

Sophomore
Why in the world do we want to hire him?

Honestly - if he was not a Cane, there is no way he would even be in the discussion. This smells like Art Kehoe all over again.

I know he's a good coach, like Kool was, but IMO he's nowhere proven enough of a recruiter. And all the scuttle I've read is that's where Kool really fell short and where all the tension was in his failed performance as a recruiter.

Why would you hire someone with the exact same flaws as Kool, who is not even as proven as a coach??? I know many will disagree, but Charlie Partridge is far and away the better candidate to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Partridge > Patrick every day of the week. A contrarian opinion for sure, but am ssurprised this is even a discussion and I'm being called a troll for pointing this out. Rockstar recruiter with SoFla ties (this is the guy who stole Alex Collins from us) and was a former HC.

Partridge > Patrick every day of the week. A contrarian opinion for sure, but am ssurprised this is even a discussion and I'm being called a troll for pointing this out. Rockstar recruiter with SoFla ties (this is the guy who stole Alex Collins from us) and was a former HC.

LMAO bruh just stop LMAO

I think partridge would do a fine job here. as would Patrick. I just want a decent to good coach and tireless recruiter. recruiting 4-5 star dlinemen will make a lot of "average" coaches look good.

but just b/c partridge got collins, lets not pretend he has tons of south Florida ties.

Advertisement

Agree with you.

The ONLY advantage Patrick has over Partridge, as a candidate, is that he played for Miami.

Of course, folks still want Mike Rumph fired ... So, that former player juice clearly has an expiration date.

Honestly - if he was not a Cane, there is no way he would even be in the discussion. This smells like Art Kehoe all over again.

I know he's a good coach, like Kool was, but IMO he's nowhere proven enough of a recruiter. And all the scuttle I've read is that's where Kool really fell short and where all the tension was in his failed performance as a recruiter.

Why would you hire someone with the exact same flaws as Kool, who is not even as proven as a coach??? I know many will disagree, but Charlie Partridge is far and away the better candidate to me.
Bro were you an fetal alcohol baby ... You're not even a good troll

Advertisement
Personally, I always thought of Patrick as a great potential hire, dating back to when his D line ran Randy Shannon out of town.

Advertisement

If you want Partridge that's fair but KP would be a great hire and not fair to bash him . He is a much better recruiter then Kul

Honestly - if he was not a Cane, there is no way he would even be in the discussion.

troll-detected-radar-45b7.gif

****, you’re on this site now? Just proving again we can’t have nice things.

In top 5 worst posters across all Canes sites I’ve been on in 15 years.

Advertisement
Back