Kevin Olsen

CanesFam17

Freshman
Saw him at Fort Worth Airport last night.. commercial came on for Canes vs WSU game.. i said thats your old squad will you be watching.. just shook his head in disgust

Advertisement
I live in Charlotte and the local sports radio host was talking about Greg Olsen. It made me think about Kevin and I tried to remember where he ended up transferring to.

I live in Charlotte and the local sports radio host was talking about Greg Olsen. It made me think about Kevin and I tried to remember where he ended up transferring to.

You will be happy to know you can go see him in person!

QB Kevin Olsen, younger brother of Panthers’ Greg Olsen, transfers to Charlotte 49ers

"Originally signed by Miami, where he redshirted in 2013, Olsen left the school in September 2014 after reportedly being suspended multiple times. His final transgression at Miami, where he never played a down, was being charged with DUI and possession of a fake or stolen identification.

Olsen then transferred to the Football Championship Subdivision’s Towson, but was thrown off the team in March for violating team rules, according to the Baltimore Sun. He ended up at Riverside, where he threw for 1,080 yards and 13 touchdowns, completing 56.3 percent of his passes."

This makes school #4!

Advertisement
Hopefully he has everything straightened out and does well there.

He wouldn't have beaten Brad out anyway, though

Saw him at Fort Worth Airport last night.. commercial came on for Canes vs WSU game.. i said thats your old squad will you be watching.. just shook his head in disgust

Disgusted at himself? He has been thrown off 2 different teams.

Advertisement
Probably there so his bro can keep an eye on him. Greg doesn't need or deserve that distraction, he's got enough on his hands right now.

Kid got booted from his next stop as well. Went to Juco and and now headed to UNC Charlotte. I am sure his disgust is at himself and how he blew it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Him, Tate Forcier and Will Grier will end up sharing an efficiency apartment in Saskatchewan reminiscing about what could have been as all 3 compete for the 4th QB spot on the Roughriders. It'll all be for not though as Spencer Whipple will end up getting signed instead because these 3 clowns were deemed immature cancers by Coach Marc Trestman.

Maybe he was disgusted by some stranger at the airport talking about his miserable failure with him like they were best buds.

I must have missed the part where the OP sits next to Kevin, grabs a couple of chips from his bag of Fritos, and says, "Hey best bud, wanna watch the Canes game at my place?"

Nevertheless, if that's the worst a Canes fan ever says to him, he should consider himself lucky. Guy took up space and a scholarship from someone else who could've actually helped us. F-ck him and his hurt feelings.

56dbea711ef3a0a9508cdafe54edf8ad.jpg

Maybe he was disgusted by some stranger at the airport talking about his miserable failure with him like they were best buds.

I must have missed the part where the OP sits next to Kevin, grabs a couple of chips from his bag of Fritos, and says, "Hey best bud, wanna watch the Canes game at my place?"

Nevertheless, if that's the worst a Canes fan ever says to him, he should consider himself lucky. Guy took up space and a scholarship from someone else who could've actually helped us. F-ck him and his hurt feelings.

Rough divorce, Jack71. You going to watch your daughters recital, or are you still "too busy"? Well... Enjoy your flight!

Advertisement
Back