Kevin Olsen junior highlights

Problem2

All-American
Premium
[video=youtube;Wkc0rjS-99U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkc0rjS-99U[/video]

**** his team is full of midgets

Advertisement
Love seeing him under center already. Kid looks like the real deal, man I hope we can land this kid.

Does anyone actually know if he really has genuine interest in the Canes? I know who his brother is so I figure Miami has a chance, just how good of a chance is the question.

Does anyone actually know if he really has genuine interest in the Canes? I know who his brother is so I figure Miami has a chance, just how good of a chance is the question.

He is definitely interested. We should get him and it would be a big get.

Advertisement

Great chance if Miami misses on this kid it might set us back another 5 years.

I will fap til my hand falls off if we can ink Olsen....but I get the feeling this kid ends up in the SEC when its all said and done. Miami does not land 5 star out of state kids anymore.

I will fap til my hand falls off if we can ink Olsen....but I get the feeling this kid ends up in the SEC when its all said and done. Miami does not land 5 star out of state kids anymore.

Ture stuff but if ever there was a case, this is it.

Its good that he came down (twice I think) already and Golden knows him. There is no doubt there is high mutual interest and the bonds you can build early go a long way.

Advertisement
I will fap til my hand falls off if we can ink Olsen....but I get the feeling this kid ends up in the SEC when its all said and done. Miami does not land 5 star out of state kids anymore.[/QUOTE

Jalen Grimble, Arthur Brown, VT, Seantrel Henderson, Kayne F,Latwan Anderson say other wise. Miami can pull 5 star kids but can they motivate and develop them is the key. Also Kevin Olsen is a heavy cane lean and hasn't even mentioned SEC schools as high level intrest in his recruitment. But i'm sure like you and most of these posters you just have a hard on for the teflon conference SEC.

Jalen Grimble, Arthur Brown, VT, Seantrel Henderson, Kayne F,Latwan Anderson say other wise. Miami can pull 5 star kids but can they motivate and develop them is the key. Also Kevin Olsen is a heavy cane lean and hasn't even mentioned SEC schools as high level intrest in his recruitment. But i'm sure like you and most of these posters you just have a hard on for the teflon conference SEC.

You just mentioned 3 players that were 5 stars (VT, Kayne, and Latwan were not 5 stars. I think Kayne might have gotten 5 from Scout but that's it)

Seantrel originally was going to go elsewhere. As in he signed his letter of intent on National Signing Day to another school. We got lucky he got released. Should he really count? Anyway saying we can't pull 5 star out of state players at all might be a little stretch but it's not much of one. Surely there is no reason to be generally optimistic when a 5 star out of state recruit mentions Miami.

In this case optimism is warranted but generally it isn't. IMO.

Advertisement
When has Miami ever signed 5 stars out of state? People act like it use to happen all the time.

My freshman year we signed Armstead, Krein, Kevin Williams, and Fortay. All out of state, all 5 star kids. **** people forget.

Advertisement
Lance Leggett, Tyler McMeans, Reggie Youngblood and Arthur Brown are others.

Last edited:
After a few good years we will get our guys. The NCAA investigation on us can't help these players that can go anywhere.

Advertisement
Back