2026 Kevin "KJ" Ford Jr from Duncanville, TX

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
The #1 247 TX recruit in the 2026 cycle, Kevin "KJ" Ford Jr was offered March 25 and quickly scheduled a visit for the spring game.

Advertisement
Visiting for the Cookout this weekend

While Ford is trying to visit LSU and Miami over the next few days, the 2026 four-star defensive end from Duncanville, Texas has a few top schools that he’s kept a close eye on through the summer.
Miami, Texas A&M, Texas, LSU, Oklahoma, USC, Arizona State and Penn State are the standouts at this point.

Advertisement
#1 kid in Texas? Duncanville? Talk about steep hill to climb.

Duncanville?

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation GIF by HBO Max

Could this be the long awaited an much hoped for recruiting push (pause) into Texas?

Could this be the long awaited a much hoped for recruiting push (pause) into Texas?
Didn’t we try to get that beast DE from Duncanville last year? Name escapes me. We gotta win some games to win battles like that though I think

Didn’t we try to get that beast DE from Duncanville last year? Name escapes me. We gotta win some games to win battles like that though I think

We tip toe into TX every year for a couple elite recruits. We'll see if this is more of the same or the first of many serious recruitments.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back