Kevin grooms

Brous8988

Redshirt Freshman
Just read that he got kicked off team for burglary charges. Was in line to be starting back at Marshall. Waste of talent

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
everyone knew this kid was trouble in high school. I was surprised Golden recruited him at all....we must have been really desperate back then.

He needed to get out of south Florida to avoid all of those bad influences....oh, wait....nevermind!!!!

Advertisement
Once a Cane always a Cane. I hope this mistake gets resolved quickly, and he continues to be a model citizen.

Advertisement
The only thing I could find on google was that Grooms was arrested for domestic battery and idefinitly suspending after the 2013 E. Carolina game.

Advertisement
Seems like a habitual offender and bad person. It's a shame that it costs so much to house people like this in prison, we don't need them in society.

Desperate isn't even the word for how bad the 2011 situation was. Shannon was fired with 6 kids verballed and literally nothing in the pipe. Of those 6, Bridgewater and Rogers bailed, and Golden allowed himself to be "outrecruited" for Nick Menocal, who can't even make Ga Tech's starting defense. The fact any of Golden's first class has produced anything at all is incredible.

Advertisement
Back