Kevin Feder to the U

Advertisement
Rumors are that he flipped to OSU.

if true then that sucks .... where did you hear it from?

Mike Farrell @rivalsmike

Rumors about OL Kevin Feder flipping from #Miami to #Buckeyes and now #psu gets Manny Bowen. It's Big Ten hour now.

Ain't that some ****. Pretty soon every on here who didn't want this unknown white kid from Jersey is going to be ****ed at the fact that he flipped.

I hope he sticks with the U!

Advertisement
North Jersey way stronger than South Jersey in football. All the catholic schools now recruit and that marks the end of the Don Boscos run. They would have kids from Paramus, Depaul, and Pope John if this was 5 years ago and they'd be the #1 team in the country.

Back in the '80's I used to hear that south Jersey was way better than north. I remember when a national college football magazine ranked the top HS talent areas and they listed south Florida, Houston, Chicago, and south Jersey among others.

I know we used to recruit Pennsauken and around Camden, I guess that's south. That was then.

Advertisement
I would choose Urban over Al

Well that is one of probably many reasons why I'm glad you're not a recruit.
344.jpg

Mike Farrell @rivalsmike

Rumors about OL Kevin Feder flipping from #Miami to #Buckeyes and now #psu gets Manny Bowen. It's Big Ten hour now.

Ain't that some ****. Pretty soon every on here who didn't want this unknown white kid from Jersey is going to be ****ed at the fact that he flipped.

Actually he has always been considered by most as a solid pickup.

Advertisement

Mike Farrell @rivalsmike

Actually he has always been considered by most as a solid pickup.

Yup. The reaction to his commitment was very positive when it was announced, especially for an out-of-state, three-star OL without any highlights at OT.

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/73159-Kevin-Feder-to-the-U

There was some negative reaction to Gordinier's commitment for a variety of reasons, including a preference for superior in-state recruits at the same position (Coney and Sheppard) and failing to land the truly elite talents from Jersey this cycle (Fitzpatrick and Wimbush), which hurt the "Jersey pipeline" narrative. But Feder's arguably the most talented of the four o-linemen currently committed.

I would choose Urban over Al
R

Really who gives a **** if he flips, he should have never been offered at Miami ? He going to play OL? He got beat out last year by his team mate and got moved to DL? Has it come down to taken back up at OL from bosco wtf. He wrestles too so i think it’s a good chance he goes to psu or osu. One more spot for a better players instead of back ups from nj.

Advertisement
^^Agile 6'9 305 pounder with crazy potential grow on trees..smh. huge loss if he flipped. Only **** lineman we have committed worth a **** outside of maybe leeward brown

If that’s the case, AG and staff need to be fired asap because they suck . We dont need a bunch of project on this team, AG record for his projects blow

^^Agile 6'9 305 pounder with crazy potential grow on trees..smh. huge loss if he flipped. Only **** lineman we have committed worth a **** outside of maybe leeward brown

Don't know about that. Mahoney has pretty much done what Feder has since he committed by earning offers from Virginia Tech and Northwestern.

To put in perspective his athleticism - with those measurements he was a good WRESTLER. He might be raw as an OL, but if he's got the kind of flexibility and leverage at 6'9" that will allow you to wrestle then a decent OL coach should be able to make him an effective tackle.

Advertisement
Back