Kevin Feder to the U

I would choose Urban over Al

Well that is one of probably many reasons why I'm glad you're not a recruit.
344.jpg

weak gif.. full of weak

Advertisement
^^Agile 6'9 305 pounder with crazy potential grow on trees..smh. huge loss if he flipped. Only **** lineman we have committed worth a **** outside of maybe leeward brown

Don't know about that. Mahoney has pretty much done what Feder has since he committed by earning offers from Virginia Tech and Northwestern.

Forgot about him honestly. Not the biggest fan of his but I wont object if his play says otherwise lol

Advertisement
I liked his upside on film. Not surprised the top B1G schools have offered. Tough loss if true, and again this shows how irrelevant star ratings are, especially this early in the process. Not all 3* are created equal...

Advertisement
But I thought Golden had to recruit NJ because he didn't want to deal with all the So. Florida divas committing and decommitting?

But I thought Golden had to recruit NJ because he didn't want to deal with all the So. Florida divas committing and decommitting?

Even your sarcasm is off base. The line should have been something to do with dealing with handlers and bagmen. Every coach has to deal with kids flipping.

Get your **** together.

Advertisement
Last edited:

He hasn't flipped and all that crystal ball projections is just assumptions. **** last class they had Kaaya flipped to Boise

are u friend w/ the kid? otherwise how do u know he hasn't flipped?

**** does it have to written for you with Crayola crayons that he hasn't flipped? Have you seen any reports of him flipping other than crystal projections from 247 reporters that use that tool just to garner more suscribers?

I think Farrell from Rivals believes its a done deal from talking to his coach. He hasn't talked to the kid or the parents. Which means he hasn't talked to the only people that matter.

He gone. Plenty of OL out there. **** the Suckeyes. Only a matter of time before Urb gets caught with his finger in the pie again, and fakes another heart attack.

Last edited:
Advertisement

He hasn't flipped and all that crystal ball projections is just assumptions. **** last class they had Kaaya flipped to Boise

now he has flipped cause its reported

oh so you were wrong?

now he has flipped cause its reported
What the **** do you think the link I posted was? When I say the staff of a major recruiting site says he flipped that means they are reporting it.

Advertisement
Back