2022 Kevin Coleman 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Wow good luck man, that is a risky move hopefully it pays off.

Advertisement
me too.

me too. I'm happy that HBCU schools are getting the recognition.

Another non-Cane identified.
So now people are non-Canes because they are not crying because HBCU’s are recruiting and getting highly ranked black kids?? Okay lol. We all agree it sucks he didn’t come here, but glad he didn’t go to FSU.

Advertisement
So now people are non-Canes because they are not crying because HBCU’s are recruiting and getting highly ranked black kids?? Okay lol. We all agree it sucks he didn’t come here, but glad he didn’t go to FSU.
Yes

Advertisement
Yeah that’s a good solution: do drugs. I’ve been around this for long enough that I’ll remain skeptical until something clearly changes. There are plenty of positive signs around, but I’ll be happy when the change is clear and has already happened.
You’re a joy

Advertisement
It should be pretty easy to recruit against them going forward - starting with the fact that your chances of going to the NFL and getting developed properly, just drastically deteriorated.

And before the race police comes in and says that I'm saying that because it's an HBCU - just look at the facts: Every P5 school in America (at this point) has better facilities, coaches, strength and nutrition programs, etc. It's just common sense. Now can that change in the coming years? Sure - but not now, and not very soon.

A lot of these children are making decisions for the present, not the future...and that's sad. But f^ck em, they made their bed, time to lay in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back