2022 Kevin Coleman 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Wasn’t Portnoy on DBC podcast pretending to be a Cane fan a few weeks ago?

He’s not gonna become a 4.3 guy in JSU’s S&C program. He better put up stupid numbers. If he doesn’t competition will matter.
Lol you don’t need world class gyms to get bigger/stronger/ faster. He’s a 4.4/4.5 guy already. Just maturing the body gets you faster.

Advertisement
This is a dumbass comparison. HBCU alums have always been thriving in the private and government circles. And pre SEC segregation those Grambling and Southern Teams would have annihilated those " Alabama and LSU championship teams ". Just look at the NFL hall of fame. People are mad because soon TV deals will start to come to those HBCU conf
Two blue chippers going to JSU is not enough to get ESPN televising their games. Maybe a game or two but when Bama is playing LSU most of America is watching that. Not Travis Hunter go for 400 yards against inferior competition.

Advertisement
I'm hoping FSU has a decent (like 8 wins) but not great season so they keep Norvell and Prime takes another D1 job after next season. He supposedly was pretty close to getting the TCU job this coaching carousel.
Curious how deion will recruit when hes not selling the HBCU appeal and he has to recruit against it

Advertisement
It ain't that fuccin' dope because it ain't our school(s) and we(FAM)gotta deal with that JSU **** lol. But at least we have Coach Simmons, who runs circles around Prime X and O wise. We just gotta keep our roster in range of their talent and we'll have their number...
Big bro keeping it 💯 with me. Respect.

As a diehard Canes fan, I always want us to get the best players. In this situation, we’ll be fine. We’re good at WR. Getting more quality WR’s while it’s always a good look, we’d be stacking. We have other areas of major need. As a product of an HBCU myself, I smiled when I heard the news. HBCU’s in general have produced and continue to produce some of the finest black leaders in general with half the fanfare and even less of the resources of PWI’s. 2

Blue chip players going to HBCU’s isn’t going to kill major college FB. Beyond football, these players will grow immensely from the environment of an HBCU education and experience due to them actually being valued as people off the field and not only seen as commodities to be stacked, siphoned, dealt. The slander that some of you “sophisticated” individuals are throwing at HBCU’s is unwarranted and uncalled for.

A year ago you probably wouldn’t have strung together the letters H-B-C-&-U to conjure up an idea or sentiment that could be classified of as intelligent nor coherent. However today you find yourself “hating” an HBCU who rich history or culture you know nothing about simply because it “stole” one of your “precious” black boy athlete commodities... Shut the **** up and chill out.

He’s gonna be aite. He’s in good hands. Deion is doing a commendable job, period. We lost out on a recruit, we’ll grab others. You better fix your mouth quick fast and in a mutha****n hurry talking about black people’s business on the site and LETS BE CLEAR, HBCU’s have always and will unequivocally ALWAYS be black peoples business. In the immortal words of the famous urban poet known as “The Snowman”, *****, get cha mind right..

Advertisement
He really does have a little Jeff Thomas in him
not hating on the kid but definitely something off there. best of luck to any kid that goes to a HBCU but if you say you are all about taking care of your family or business etc you aren't making the best choice,

Curious how deion will recruit when hes not selling the HBCU appeal and he has to recruit against it

Just fine cuz it’s prime time.

Just keep him from reaching FSU in any capacity. Hopefully he just stays wanting to be a HC

No one said nationally televised. But if you are looking for those games you can watch them. And scouts get paid to look. No one said they were going to go first round, but guys get drafted high from small schools often.
That’s not the argument. The argument is HBCU. Small college is such a relative term but I see you. Cleverly using terms that can’t be quantified.

The fact of the matter is HBCU produce an extremely small number of first rounders. Let’s call spades spades. Coleman’s draft status just took a monumental hit by signing with a HBCU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back