2022 Kevin Coleman 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Who's mad? I gave props in this very post you're quoting to trying to revive HBCU football. But it's gonna take a lot more than 2 big name recruits. And in the meantime it's a big a$$ risk.. And yes it's a trend. And kids jump on trends. And tends don't always last.
Not mad but before anything becomes the norm it starts as a trend. So hopefully it continues only time will tell. But it would be much easier in basketball all you need is really 3-4 beast come in the same class

Advertisement
Advertisement
Primes sons are at JState, they gonna have to wait til they are gone.
Nope...transfer portal. Pretty sure he wouldn't even have to use scholarships on them either...preferred walk-on spots and the money is a non issue for his kids education.

Under 2 years Prime will be at FSU

Now I’d be genuinely shocked with that. Not sure big guys going to JSU is a good idea even with a bag.

The strength and nutrition program isn’t even close to the big schools.
Probably like Miami circa 2010z

Advertisement
Taking a class from the 60’s to the 20’s in less than month , and a portion of it during the dead period . **** you Mario lol
I want Mario to win a chip here, buy keep that heat on his ***. Yall must like this average, ****. Manny lovers are no Mario lovers!! These are the same **** excuses we had for Manny.

Advertisement
Mario has been here a month. This class will finish in the 20’s . You just don’t create a foundation and out things in motion at the end of a recruiting class. Let’s talk in 23. Things will look dramatically different.
Agree cribby but this is the top recruit in our back yard,state and a position we desperately need,if there is one guy I hope they do everything they can to keep home it's got to be Stewart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back