2022 Kevin Coleman 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
All of this may be true.

I'm glad that recruits never lie or mislead in any of their interviews.

That's not a knock on you or anyone else, I'm just pointing out that we have no idea whether the author had an agenda or spun Coleman's words to create a different context.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow...
He also said in the interview something like “I already know where I’m going”

So yeah it’s not all adding up. I think we land him.

Advertisement
You don’t think 1) this kid already asked Mario about it and 2) Mario didn’t reassure him of his decision? Come on Fong lol.

If Wiltfong believes Coleman, he should have a CB on FSU with high confidence, cause there's no OC announcement today.

Until/Unless that happens, it's just Fong using a juicy quote he knows will cause drama

Advertisement
Being compared to diontae Johnson is no slight to Coleman whatsoever though. He’s a really good athlete and was a day 2 pick and been very productive in the league
Agreed. Johnson is a good player. I'd be happy if Coleman turned into that but he's no Waddle. But that said, few are.

1641587310047.png

Advertisement
Looks like Coleman will play since he has been practicing. Moss I haven’t seen any clips so he must be held out and Kelly is having surgery. Look for Coleman to make plays and him and Moss to be Canes on Saturday.
Forgot about Skinner. Hopefully he makes some plays too.

Advertisement
Not crazy. But in this just released interview it sounds like Cristobal hasn’t told him yet.

Coleman – like many – is eager to see who Cristobal tabs as his offensive coordinator.

"That's a big thing," Coleman admitted. "I talked to Coach [Cristobal]. He said he's going to let me know asap."

Seems like we haven’t locked an OC yet or Cristobal would have told him.

How does the dead period work again? Can coaches still text recruits or can there be no contact?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back