2022 Kevin Coleman 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiltfong just now on Coleman:

Paraphrase: FSU could land Coleman if Miami doesn't hire an OC by Saturday or if Coleman isn't a fan of Miami's OC hire.

This one might not be as in the bag as we thought. Best believe FSU is negatively recruiting Mario's past OC hires and lousy offenses.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Paraphrase: FSU could land Coleman if Miami doesn't hire an OC by Saturday or if Coleman isn't a fan of Miami's OC hire.

This one might not be as in the bag as we thought. Best believe FSU is negatively recruiting Mario's past OC hires and lousy offenses.
Nonsense. The recruits know more than we do. Also there is the little matrer of he already signed.

Advertisement

Not buying this at all....

Look at their QB room. Look at ours. TVD is a top returning QB in nation, Jake the Snake has same potential, and Jacurri OV'd with Coleman.

Advertisement
Nope he signed on signing day. Announcing this weekend.
Coleman is certainly a unique prospect, one of the more ballyhooed recruits in America, set to make his college decision during Saturday’s NBC broadcast of the All-American Bowl, choosing between Florida State, Miami, Oregon and USC.

“I decided a couple days ago,” Coleman said. “I did not sign but I’m enrolling early.”

Advertisement
Coleman is certainly a unique prospect, one of the more ballyhooed recruits in America, set to make his college decision during Saturday’s NBC broadcast of the All-American Bowl, choosing between Florida State, Miami, Oregon and USC.

“I decided a couple days ago,” Coleman said. “I did not sign but I’m enrolling early.”
Ok. Didn't see this. Still don't make any difference to me.

Advertisement

Sounds like something FSU would leak. I’d be thoroughly shocked if I this kid did not know who Miami is probably gonna hire. Someone fed this to Fong and I doubt it was Coleman or his camp.

Sounds like something FSU would leak. I’d be thoroughly shocked if I this kid did not know who Miami is probably gonna hire. Someone fed this to Fong and I doubt it was Coleman or his camp.
He was really hyping up FSU’s recruiting before the season started. Wouldn’t surprise me if he got it from them. Think he has a good relationship with that staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back