2022 Kevin Coleman 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
71F93995-B19B-460E-AC7F-F89785811418.jpeg

fong

Advertisement
I hate to be that guy but I don't see a Top 100 player in him. I know I've said that before but I see someone who is going to struggle getting open versus physical corners that can match his speed.
Rambo is rather skinny/on the weaker side and broke our UM single season receiving yard record... This isn't NFL yet, its college. He'll be fine as long as he has some toughness

Rambo is rather skinny/on the weaker side and balled hard. This isn't NFL yet, its college. He'll be fine as long as he has some toughness
Rambo had elite separation skills and could make the first guy miss with ease.. Not saying this kid cant but not something to just throw around. I think this kid is more Pope than Rambo, lets see how it plays out

Advertisement
I hate to be that guy but I don't see a Top 100 player in him. I know I've said that before but I see someone who is going to struggle getting open versus physical corners that can match his speed.
THANK YOU!!! But watch out, they gonna come for you as well cause he's borderline 5 star. Lol. I wrote that he’s really not that much better than a Devaughn Mortimer and folks went in on me for being a SFL slurped. But it’s true. The kid isn’t terrible at all, and I hope he gets better, but right now he doesn’t possess top end speed, he’s not shifty, not physical, or nor does he have elite footwork.

Rambo had elite separation skills and could make the first guy miss with ease.. Not saying this kid cant but not something to just throw around. I think this kid is more Pope than Rambo, lets see how it plays out

I want to see him in the game. Practice reps mean nothing

THANK YOU!!! But watch out, they gonna come for you as well cause he's borderline 5 star. Lol. I wrote that he’s really not that much better than a Devaughn Mortimer and folks went in on me for being a SFL slurped. But it’s true. The kid isn’t terrible at all, and I hope he gets better, but right now he doesn’t possess top end speed, he’s not shifty, not physical, or nor does he have elite footwork.
His footwork/foot-speed & lack of separation is what concerns me

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope Mario didn't overpromise and under deliver on what he was talking recruits for the OC spot.. the selling point should be spread with TVD at the helm.

I would think we have an OC locked up but if we don’t and we lose 1 WR but get the right OC then it’s all good. The OC hire is the most important thing. WR are all over and hit the portal all the time now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back