Kevin Bronson holds off Commitment

Advertisement
Lol! Of course he does. The word is about to be out about this kid. He knows what's up.

Im actually glad he won't because most likely he will be getting big offers and will take visits to other schools and I'd rather him do that and commit to us later when he knows we're his team

Advertisement
The word is that he's a big bodied athletic kid that uses his hands well and has initial pop. He will be heavily sought after.

The word is that this kid is the goods. He has just been hiding out at that BS school. If he had went to American heritage delray or some big time school he would be known state wide. Jmo.

Advertisement
So whats the latests News on Young Mr. Bronson, we need a CI article with the young man, something is cooking and it may not be good for UM.

Bronson Names a Top Two of Rutgers and Miami (in that order)
http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2013/05/rutgers_recruiting_knights_in.html

Rutgers recruiting: Knights in top two for emerging Florida defensive end, Kevin Bronson
Todderick Hunt, NJ.com By Todderick Hunt, NJ.com

Follow on Twitter on May 29, 2013 at 10:45 AM, updated May 30, 2013 at 8:36 AM

I like how Rutgers is an upcoming program. They are in the Big Ten, now. I like their uniforms and their defensive style where they stunt a lot.

Kevin Bronson, as well as the fact that Rutgers has been in the lead for attaining his services, has remained a well-kept secret up to this point. However, the 6-4, 241-pound defensive end from Village Academy (Delray Beach, Fla.) will now be tougher to conceal, as the Miami Hurricanes and Arkansas Razorbacks extended him offers, Tuesday.

Still, Bronson, who grew up a Miami fan, maintains to NJ.com that Rutgers is his top school, albeit rumors that he could possibly commit to the Hurricanes during an unofficial visit to their campus with his father and high school head coach, this upcoming weekend.

"I like Rutgers, Miami, USF and UCF," Bronson confirmed (in that order) previous to picking up an offer from Arkansas, late last night. "I like how Rutgers is an upcoming program. They are in the Big Ten, now. I like their uniforms and their defensive style where they stunt a lot."

Bronson discussed how the Scarlet Knights, which offered Bronson on March 27 as a defensive end, first got wind of his explosive defensive ability.

"They started recruiting me after watching my film. They like the way I play," said Bronson. "Their defense, they run a lot of stunts. And I play defensive end and fit their system perfect. That's why the defensive coordinator came down.

"They said they saw me on some website when I was going 1-on-1 at some camp I was at, and they offered me. They like that I can move, the way I move. I'm quick. Rutgers is really high on me."

The Scarlet Knights got out to a head start in their recruitment of Bronson as Rutgers assistant, Dave Cohen, was enabled to fully establish a relationship with the talented defender before other programs had even taken notice.

"We talk a lot on Facebook," said Bronson. "When I want to talk to him, I call his phone. We really like each other. They want me to come up and see the campus at some time."

Bronson says he will "definitely visit" Rutgers sometime this summer, although he has yet to work out the details with the Rutgers staff.

In 2012, Bronson, who converted from the linebacker position to defensive end, accumulated 58 total tackles, 17 for loss and six sacks. Other programs to offer him include Marshall, FAU, Western Kentucky, Middle Tennessee, UMass and Georgia Southern.

However, multiple programs are expected to join the party if the play-making defender were to choose to remain uncommitted throughout the summer.

Bronson has three things in mind when sifting through his growing list of options.

"(I'm looking for) a good academic program, somewhere I fit their system," he said. "And somewhere I can have a tutor to keep me good in the classroom."

Bronson getting through this upcoming weekend uncommitted would go a long way in assessing Rutgers' chances of landing him. The Hurricanes are recruiting Bronson as a stand-up rush defensive end.

Follow me on Twitter @TodderickHunt

Tune in weekly to Verizon Fios1 Sports (either channel 1 or 501 in central NJ) during the football season as we broadcast the Star-Ledger Game of the Week.

Last edited:
"I like their uniforms"... Wait What? That's the first thing you like about Rutgers

"I like their uniforms"... Wait What? That's the first thing you like about Rutgers

No actually he mentions RU's move to the Big 10 conference: I like how Rutgers is an upcoming program. They are in the Big Ten, now.
. The young gave a very well thought out interview please do not attempt to paint him as simple minded. He apparently has a plan and is working it, I am hoping to just gain notoriety and get invited to a some All American games or something. After he has built up enough prestige/recruiting attention he would then commit to UM, before the summer is over. This will be interesting to see how it plays out, because going to Rutgers he will most likely never play a college game in South Florida, in front of his family. I am sure also being a relative of Keith Bryant he saw the circus show that Keith turned his recruitment into and wants some hype for himself as well.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do I feel like I'm reading Grassy, again? Something happened over the last several threads. Maybe it's a certain extraordinarily optimistic poster, with orange-and-green colored glasses, who comes up with this wisdom from someplace in New Jersey where you can hear the planes flying over.....

Somebody, please, snap their fingers in front of my face, and maybe I'll snap out of it.

Time for staff to turn up the heat on young Mr. Bronson with Justin Jones committing to NC State. I really like this kids measurables and he is a hungry under the radar S. FLA kid.

Bronson also had a stellar performance at the NUC camp in Kissimmee, FL back in March.
http://www.nationalunderclassmen.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=23100&ATCLID=206644560

Go Canes

[video=youtube;gC3fZnz8pTY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC3fZnz8pTY[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back