Kevin Austin Jr commits to ND

Advertisement
We still paying attention to this ND commit?

I know you're not supposed to give up on top recruits but this kid has never shown us a bit of interest if my recollection is right so I'd say F him and go spend time elsewhere.

Advertisement
After we put our foot up their a$$es this season and he wants to crawl back I hope we tell him to go kick rocks. Have fun being mediocre at best for the next 4 years. We need to give ND a good thrashing this year.

Watching this kid at the opening his frame and body type does scream out Andre Johnson or t.o.

Now im not sayinhe is but I loved his route running

Yeap, still think we should have been prioritizing him over Thornton the last 2 months

Can you share the details of UM's contact with Austin so that we can determine if UM prioritized him? Pete said we tried but Austin showed no interest. You must have better information so please share it.

STFU FOH SMDH IRL Bruh

Watching this kid at the opening his frame and body type does scream out Andre Johnson or t.o.

Yeap, still think we should have been prioritizing him over Thornton the last 2 months

Can you share the details of UM's contact with Austin so that we can determine if UM prioritized him? Pete said we tried but Austin showed no interest. You must have better information so please share it.

STFU FOH SMDH IRL Bruh

Bih.

Advertisement

STFU FOH SMDH IRL Bruh

Get yo bytch *** out my face, fckboi. SMH. Corny white ***. FOH. Brah. TLC

STFU FOH SMDH IRL Bruh

Get yo bytch *** out my face, fckboi. SMH. Corny white ***. FOH. Brah. TLC

**** it, I was about to out Wingz as Brocks other account, now this. Are you both Brock? So confused.

Bruh.

Advertisement
Advertisement

STFU FOH SMDH IRL Bruh

Get yo bytch *** out my face, fckboi. SMH. Corny duck a55. FOH. Brah. TLC
FIFY
I speak brockish fluently bruh smh lol.

tumblr_mkp1hilzy71rgdfmio4_r1_500.gif

Advertisement
Back