Kevin Austin Jr commits to ND

This dude is Andre Johnson Part 2. His size/speed combo is off the charts.

He has a higher upside than any one of our receiver recruits

We need to continue recruiting this dude into the last day

You on crack bruh? This dude is the most overrated nerd on this forum. Dude plays garbage competition and appears soft af. Kid has mfing duke and nd in his final four. Isn't thus the cat that transferred to some 2a school? I want kids with the dawg in them not urkels. Wiggins and Hightower are blowing **** up and you still have dumb cane fans jerking off to 2a scrubs. Smdh

You sound like a complete idiot. In your mind, being intelligent is "soft" and somehow a knock on an athlete.

This is obviously the dumbass that preached this nonsense under another screen name. He must've gotten banned.

Nobody is that stupid so it's obviously a weak troll attempt.

Advertisement
Think he realize's the sun's set on any chance of being a major player at the "U" with all the other horse's that have signed up....

Unfortunately I am hearing this as well. Hope we get the kid as I think he will be special, even by Miami standards.

Think he realize's the sun's set on any chance of being a major player at the "U" with all the other horse's that have signed up....

Unfortunately I am hearing this as well. Hope we get the id as I think he will be special, even by Miami standards.

Wrong. He just doesn't what to come here but the staff would take him in a second

Why hasn't there been an announcement yet? Is there a reason for a delay.

I think his silence is a good sign since Pete said the longer this plays out the better chance we have over ND.

Why hasn't there been an announcement yet? Is there a reason for a delay.

I think his silence is a good sign since Pete said the longer this plays out the better chance we have over ND.

today's the 7th...he's not announcing until the 11th..

Advertisement
Hate to bring this up after the 247 Crystal Ball tutorial thread, but IrishIllustrator writer changed his CB to some grey cloud? Don't know wtf that means

Hate to bring this up after the 247 Crystal Ball tutorial thread, but IrishIllustrator writer changed his CB to some grey cloud? Don't know wtf that means

Last time it was cloudy in Notre dame a kid was blown off a scissor lift.

Advertisement
We shall see. I'm pretty sure we didn't show him enough love to grab his full attention. still a long way till signing day either way but lets see !!!

We shall see. I'm pretty sure we didn't show him enough love to grab his full attention. still a long way till signing day either way but lets see !!!

To nd probably. I saw it was reported he was going to take official visits to all of his final 4 so it won't be over

What's to see? It has been reported by Pete many times he hasn't shown serious interest in us. It is not us.

Advertisement
Another Kevin Austin thread lol **** I really hope he's the next Andre Johnson just so all this dck riding can be validated.

Watching this kid at the opening his frame and body type does scream out Andre Johnson or t.o.

Now im not sayinhe is but I loved his route running

Advertisement
Watching this kid at the opening his frame and body type does scream out Andre Johnson or t.o.

Yeap, still think we should have been prioritizing him over Thornton the last 2 months

Yeap, still think we should have been prioritizing him over Thornton the last 2 months

Can you share the details of UM's contact with Austin so that we can determine if UM prioritized him? Pete said we tried but Austin showed no interest. You must have better information so please share it.

Would have really liked to have nabbed him, but he may be there for the taking if the Domers struggle again this year and Kelly gets fired.

Can you share the details of UM's contact with Austin so that we can determine if UM prioritized him? Pete said we tried but Austin showed no interest. You must have better information so please share it.

Yeah...maybe my sense of time and space is distorted, but I kinda thought we started pursuing Thornton BECAUSE Austin was not showing a lot of interest.

Advertisement
Back