Ke'tyrus Marks

Ohio_Cane

WE BACK!!!
Premium
Jeff Greer ‏@jeffgreer

Here's one for you guys: Miami just stopped by Suncoast to meet DT Ke'Tyrus Marks. He's a big #Arkansas and #Wake target. #canes

Anyone? Doesn't look like he has an offer. Plan B?

Advertisement
Jeff Greer ‏@jeffgreer

Mario Cristobal was Ke'Tyrus Marks's visitor today at Suncoast. #canes

My only question is "Plan B, or Golden loading the class because of NCAA news yesterday?"

Advertisement
This guy also went to Suncoast.

213.jpg

Advertisement
Is this kid worth an offer? If Botwick qualifies, honestly Id rather just take him and Ufomba and call it a day at DT, wait til next year. We got enough of these "fill in" in kind of guys last year.

Is this kid worth an offer? If Botwick qualifies, honestly Id rather just take him and Ufomba and call it a day at DT, wait til next year. We got enough of these "fill in" in kind of guys last year.

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/highschoolbuzz/2013/01/24/american-heritage-qb-marcus-davis-suncoast-dt-ketyrus-marks-marked-men-before-signing-day/

He is getting late attention from Arkansas. Apparently will visit there. At least that was the plan before Cristobal visited him.

Advertisement

Shut up.

Advertisement
Looks small in his video....probably closer to 6'1 240-250 than listed....shows some quickness but is very raw.

Looks small in his video....probably closer to 6'1 240-250 than listed....shows some quickness but is very raw.

C'mon man. Are you really guessing his weight differential from the video?

He doesn't look small to me, but I'm not a video weight predictor

Advertisement
Back